[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any attractive robots here, if so why the fuck are you here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1475856294095.gif (439KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1475856294095.gif
439KB, 359x371px
any attractive robots here, if so why the fuck are you here?

How is life for you and does your autismo hold you back?
>>
File: 032040205607.png (405KB, 441x419px) Image search: [Google]
032040205607.png
405KB, 441x419px
>>35779625
I am too beautiful for this world.
>>
Well I think I my look is at least normal and I Look pretty normie like. It Just sucks being a Robot though, I habe never kissed a Girl in my 21 years of Life and I cant ecen blame my Looks. There is nothing I wish more die than finally getting a cute Girl that Likes me for who I am and spends time with me but it seems like I am completly unable to even try to get that.
>>
does it count if i can get get every girl i want bar the one i actually desire and fuel my repressed rage at women by fucking them and disregarding them liked used tissues?
>>
gfs expect you to hold conversation
>>
>>35779625
I've been told i'm attractive several times on this board. But I have crippling identity issues along with depression/anxiety and worsening symptoms of schizophrenia.
>>
>>35779829
how about u fuckin leave m8, cant you go somewhere else
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 871x1236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 871x1236px
>>35779625
Just get some CAVEMAN supplement from infowars.
>>
>>35779873
does it make your body hair fall out or something? why is he so silky smooth?
>>
>>35779909
Because the ladies like it
>>
>>35779625

Had GF when I was underage but I failed the transition innto adulthood like my peers.

Now I am working a shitty job and struggle with depression and anxiety.
Haven't had sex since I was 17. Currently 23.
>>
>>35779764
Do you happen to be an original german?
>>
>>35779865

nah my retardation ruined the only thing i had with the women i loved. I would be celibate if i could but i hate myself for having male urges that i take out on women. In the end disgusted with myself for being so weak and for hurting them but also jovial over the fact im playing around with these girls that would have rejected me during my teens.
>>
>>35779625
>tfw you dont have any problems you just like to shitpost
>>
>>35779625
>1,86 m
>trained 90 kg, benched 110 kg max., squat 120 kg max., deadlift 180 kg max.
>23 and a virgin

I would like to say the whole height, frame, face thing is true, but I obviously doesn't get laid.
>>
>>35779625
I've been described as an 8/10, if I get really /fit/ I'll probably look even better. I doubt if I'll ever get the motivation to do that, though.

>why are you here?
Turns out that, while good looks help, being autismo still alienates you from having a normal life. I don't think I'm actually ausistic though, I just had no friends for most of my childhood so I had to catch up on a lot of social things in middle school, and by then it was too late.

I'm not going to deny that my appearance has helped me. My life has been easier than someone in my position with a horrible or even just below average face, but I still consider myself to be a robot. I have never even held hands with a girl, although I suppose I could get a GF if I really tried. I don't think I'd have the motivation for that, though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.