[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever go out in big cities and see single people just laying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (98KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
98KB, 852x480px
Do you ever go out in big cities and see single people just laying down in like a public square or greenspace? Not like homeless people, I'm talking about the young hip people, usually reading or listening to headphones laying in the grass

What are they doing? Is this a normal hobby? Should I be doing this, just going out in public alone to read in a park or whatever?
>>
i'll post a few more example pics
>>
>>35778741
Get out of my country, ethnic
>>
>>35778741
A couple people I know just go to parks and lay down while tripping on psychedelics.
>>
pic related has a few single people
>>
and this one has too
>>
um, sometimes. its not often. not at all.

i remember one time specifically that i went to the mall to make a payment or something and literally everybody i saw was either out with friends or in a date with their partner. everybody. i didnt see anybody else alone. not in the mall, or in the way there, or in the way back home. i was literally the only person on his own. i live in like one of the most densely populated cities in the world or something.

i ate a pizza that day.
>>
>>35778860

I mean these pictures prove single people are hanging out alone in parks in cities
>>
>>35778741
Some people just like to be outdoor mate. If you're not going out a lot, you should definately do it just to get sunlight.
>>
>>35778741

Why does it matter? Are you afraid of being judged for reading in public?

I read outside or go get coffee and read for a while there, no one ever bothers me.
>>
>>35778930

i'm just curious to know what they're doing

should i try it?
>>
>>35778905
i know, im not saying they dont exist. if i were to go outside right now id probably bump into some people by themselves, i simply told about a certain experience i had one day. you can choose whether to believe me or not.

fact of the matter is that, while some people do go out on their own, i think its the normal for people to go out at least in pairs.

there's a phrase that some people sometimes like to say in my language. it can be used as an insult of sorts. it goes something like "[x] goes outside alone, like a crazy person." its mostly to be taken as a joke, but theres some truth to it. its not seen as normal to be by yourself all the time.
>>
>>35779075

i'm not really asking if it's normal so much as I am asking what are these people doing laying down on the grass alone? and why are they doing it there instead of at home?
>>
i be in the park off a pill so what

coming from the dark with my scars no sound
>>
>>35778741
I notice this all the time round here. I have no fucking idea what they're doing. I don't say to myself "Hey Anon, it's a really nice day out. Why don't I charge my phone and go listen to a podcast in the park and shitpost?"

It's quite a mystifying phenomenon.
>>
To be honest with you guys, besides reading. I do this when I am waiting an hour, have an appointment or when I was in college
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.