[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im angry and sad my grandparents are dead My grandpa has been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: don face.png (285KB, 476x530px) Image search: [Google]
don face.png
285KB, 476x530px
im angry and sad my grandparents are dead

My grandpa has been dead since 2007 and grandma since 2015. Just every now and then it hits me that they're totally gone. Even all their things are gone I never had a chance to salvage anything, or I was too young to appreciate what in retrospect I would have loved to keep.
>grandpa will never tell you stories about King Arthur in his book lined study
>he will never take you to the river again
>he will never give you chocolate anymore
>he will never give you weird but amazing birthday presents like models of test aircraft designed by boeing that were sold to the air force
>you will never drive around in his immaculate car
>grandma will never tell you stories about growing up in the 20's and 30's
>she will never take you out anymore to the city
>you'll never boop her frizzy hair
>you'll never repeat yourself three times until she finally pretends to hear what you said
>she'll never tell you stories about when you were too little to remember and the adventures you had
There are so many things not just memories that are irretrievably gone with them. So many things they knew that I never had a chance to find out from them.

tell me about the people you miss robots
>>
File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>35777809
Do you think about it often OP ? My dad died last december and I can't spend a day thinking about him being gone.
>>
>>35777991
I think that is a closer relation so probably worse. Sorry anon. My dad has cancer so I'll be joining you in tfw no dad boat soon. I've thought about it a lot lately not sure why. Just every now and then I want to tell one of them something and go "oh thats right."
>>
>>35777809

Yeah my grandpa died when I was really young and I had a shitty dad who was always in jail and an insane mom. Now I'm 25 and I'm always battling homelessness, mental health issues, addiction, etc.

This is why men's health is so important. Our grandpas die young and we usually have the most to learn from them. I know I wouldn't want to leave my grandson at a young age to have his destiny in the hands of the women in my family or any of the women I've dated
>>
>>35777809
I've never met any my grandparents.
Not sure whether I'm blessed or cursed
>>
File: 1485757590690.jpg (12KB, 233x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485757590690.jpg
12KB, 233x250px
>>35777809
I miss my friends.

That's right I used to have friends. One died in a car accident, the other OD'd on antidepressants.
>>
>>35778079
>I think that is a closer relation so probably worse.
That's what I think too. At least he'll keep showing up in my dreams.

>My dad has cancer so I'll be joining you in tfw no dad boat soon.
So did mine. Cancer's a sneaky bitch, sorry to tell you that but it can turn awful quick.
>>
>>35778778
>So did mine. Cancer's a sneaky bitch, sorry to tell you that but it can turn awful quick.
My dad has a kind where the risk of the operation can only be justified by letting it get worse. It isn't getting worse though its just kinda stagnating in terms of growth. He could have 15 years at this rate
>>
>>35777809
What about your other grandparents?
>>
Least you had a chance
My grandma on my dads side had brain damage since he was 9 from a car crash so i could hardly talk to her and she died while i was young (i do remember her)

My Grandfather (dads side too) lived too far away for regular visits so i could only visit him once or twice a year. he died awhile after my grandmother and my parents put him in a fucking nursing home (my dad loved him so much so it wasnt out of spite) but least i got to visit him anyway he was really intelligent and probably had good stories to tell he died a while later.

my other grandfather (a man who met the queen) is being put on dialysis this week, im pretty sure kidney shit runs in the family bc my cousin died at 10 from kidney failure and had to have 2 kidney transplants.
luckily my nan is healthy and active i love them all so much.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.