[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are literally more girls than guys. How can girls afford

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: too-picky.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
too-picky.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
There are literally more girls than guys.

How can girls afford to be picky?
Why is it still easier for a girl to get a bf?
Why are there more single guys than girls?
>>
>>35777209
evolution m8, the limiting factor on offspring is girls not boys, thus girls get to be the picky ones.
>>
>>35777209
Most guys and girls are actively dating. Perpetual loners are rare.
>>
>>35777209
>too hairy
estrogenlets step aside and let me take this
>>
>>35777209
Girls share guys.

Also you'll get people telling you there are more young men than women, which technically would be true, except that there's way, way more exclusively gay men than women, and in recent years more male trannies. Add that to men as usual dying from war, dangerous work, and just typical violence, and no, there are indeed more women at every age of possible relationships, among normal heterosexuals.
>>
>>35777209
THERE ARE ONLY MORE GIRLS BECAUSE WOMEN OUTLIVE MEN

THERE ARE MORE MAN THAN WOMEN UNDER 30

107 BOYS ARE BORN FOR EVERY 100 GIRLS
>>
>>35777209
the good old times when girls were so primitive they picked mainly by the dick size
>>
>>35777209
This things are with other animal too.Females decides to choose who their partner will be.
>>
>>35777269
There are hundreds of thousands more men than women under 30 in the US alone, look up some census data. Gays and male-prone deaths hardly make a dent in the imbalance.
>>
>>35777209
>There are literally more girls than guys.
wrong.

>How can girls afford to be picky?
guys bend over backwards to please them

>Why is it still easier for a girl to get a bf?
see above

>Why are there more single guys than girls?
20-80 rule
>>
No there aren't Men are the majority almost everywhere
>>
>>35777239

throuhout history women were raped there was no such thing as consent or being picky>>35777242
>>
>>35777209

It's literally harems, but they're just not called harems anymore. They're called "fuck buddies" or "friends with benefits".
>>
>>35777209
Bullshit.

There is no such a thing as ''too tall''.
I was thinking about ''too hairy'' too, but... uuuuh, I've seen a lot. Definitely there is something a ''too hairy'', yeah.
>>
>>35777209
That's not really true

Overall the sexes are basically balanced 50/50, but that's only because men die early and women live long. In our age range, boys greatly outnumber girls. There is about a 5-7% disparity.

Look it up if you don't believe
>>
File: date.png (3KB, 400x378px) Image search: [Google]
date.png
3KB, 400x378px
There are two groups, dateable men and undateable men.

Its common knowledge that women want to date dateable men. A man seen to be dating another woman is automatically dateable, since he is witnessed dating.

So if you're not dateable, become dateable, by getting a girlfriend.

But, how? I dunno, it was supposed to happen when you were in school.

Most relationships start through mutual friends, its a network you chain off of, and its a closed network, no way in. You need a lucky break to get in.
>>
>>35777285
>Not getting a Gilf gf
>>
>>35778887
forgot to mention, there *are* more girls than guys if you only consider dateable guys to be human, like women do. If you're not dateable, it may seem like the numbers are equal.

The truth is the number of men that are considered by women to be boyfriends is a percentage of the total male population, so if you are in this privileged group, then there are more women compared to men.
>>
File: 1414873398852.jpg (337KB, 3268x553px) Image search: [Google]
1414873398852.jpg
337KB, 3268x553px
SOON EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE
>>
>>35778887
It's the work/experience paradox, except there is no volunteering option.
>>
>>35778525
rape happened in history, but believing it was the majority of conceptions is just false. guys can pump and dump w/o any requirement to be pregnant or care for the child, women have to be picky since they have a limited amount of eggs and have to have a huge commitment to having a child (9 months pregnant and raise the child).
>>
>>35777285
This really is the only answer. I even think that more men are born than women overall. We just die before they do.
>>
>>35778927
Wizard revoIution when?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.