[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me get really drunk again >start punching the shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1487580022973.jpg (320KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487580022973.jpg
320KB, 1920x1080px
>be me get really drunk again
>start punching the shit out of myself and making weird tribal groans in my apartment
>email my oneitis from class that I love her and want to be with her
>she doesn't even know who I am
>go to /gif/ because am now horny
>can't find headphones
>too drunk to care and blast momcest through speakers of my thin walled apartment
>can't cum and eventually give up
>laugh like a retarded child at IASIP like really bizarre psycho laugh until I fall asleep

I'm pretty spooked to leave my apartment lads. I get waves of humiliation and shame after drinking though so I can't tell if it's that or what I did is really humiliating enough to keep me from going outside.
>>
thats hilarious man. dont be so hard on yourself.

also, quit drinking.

whats IASIP?
>>
>>35777010
I recently did benzos and alcohol and left a bunch of weird retarded messages to the girl I used to be in love with practically. Of course this was the one time she's talked to me in months and now never will. Probably for the better.
>>
>>35777121
It's always sunny in philly. I probably should it's really fun in the moment though
>>
>>35777166

iktf, i always fuck shit up when im drunk, i have to quit too.
>>
>>35777010
I do fucked up shit as well. I left about 1,000 strange vocaroos to my oneitus the other night and she unfriended me.
>>
>>35777199

got any u want to share?
>>
>>35777010
>start punching the shit out of myself and making weird tribal groans in my apartment
Look at the bright side : your neighbors are probably afraid of you now and they won't fuck with you
>>
Iktf op. I always get really emotional when drunk and then when I wake up I feel like such a complete faggot
>>
>>35777221
Not really. I was just pretending to go through different emotions like roleplaying.
>>
Just lay low for a little bit man happens to the best of us
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.