[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Am infatuated with this girl >Have been for 2 years >She's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: Crying inside and out.jpg (55KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Crying inside and out.jpg
55KB, 645x773px
>Am infatuated with this girl
>Have been for 2 years
>She's had a boyfriend through those years
>Finally announces on facebook she's single
>She hid it I found it
>Check his profile to see if the case
>He's declared single
>I noticed them talking discreetly
>Mate at college knows I like her
>Has been cock blocking me for 2 weeks
>They've been getting closer together and spending more time together
>I'm assuming they've been dating since she broke it off
>She's been hiding from me all week probably to not say it
My heart hurts so bad.
Why can't I end it or of atleast had one chance with her.
>>
>>35776293
Most embarrassing part is he told her everything.
>>
>>35776293
If you're living a productive life and she can't appreciate the good that you would do for her, then fuck her. There's someone out there that WILL appreciate everything you can/will do for them.
>>
well if you like her, you want what makes her happy. If you aren't part of that equation, find someone else or at least reconsider your motives.
>>
>>35776333
I've tried to do everything I could for her, I've been there to talk to her during some of her lowest time's during the time I've known her, it hurts so much to be shoved aside.. She's done the same.
>>
>>35776335
Believe me it feels impossible, I fell in love with her the day I met her, it's not even lust. Just pure infatuation...
>>
>>35776350
Been there. Chick's name was Melissa Davis. Once I eventually got to the point of "Fuck her. If she can't appreciate me for who I am, then she can fuck right off. I'll find someone who DESERVES my love and affection. Someone who DESERVES to be a part of my life."

Wound up studying how to be charming by watching a shit ton of chick flicks. Eventually got married at age 25. Married 6 years this June, and we are both head over heals for each other.
>>
>>35776391
Congratulations on the 6 year marriage.
I just hope I can find someone who can accept me.
I just need to know in myself why I feel like it should be her. and get it to stop.
>>
>>35776406
Because you value her more than you value yourself.
>>
>>35776497
I knew this, I knew it was a one sided affection, I knew this when I told her I loved her while she was with a guy, but I stated I knew where I stand, but the fact she's hiding information makes it hurt more.
>>
>>35776350
You were there for her in the hopes you would receive sex. If you were really her friend you wouldn't have ulterior motives or designs on her. You would just help and be happy to help. She knows too. She knows you say one thing and mean another. She wants better for herself and who could blame her. You could just be happy for your two friends but no, this has to be about and how miserable you are.
>>
>>35776374
Well what exactly do you want back from her? Surely you understand that you can have feelings for her, its what you expect back that defines the relationship between you two.
Step back and give yourself some room. You don't need to define yourself by your feelings for her, not yet.
>>
>>35776586
You make a fair point, but it's so hard to make attachments to people from my end, I have a really offence personality, letting people in is hard, but she can just look at me and level me man. it's so surreal. I just want her close, just for afew moments more in my life, before we leave college.
>>
>>35776555
Once again, it's because you seem to think she's better than you, despite all the evidence proving contrary.

It would be like proving to a devout Christian that has devoted their entire life to the Church that God doesn't exist.
>>
>>35776615
As I said, I knew this when I told her, but the pedestal I put her on is fucking monumental, She will have to leap, and I want to be the one to catch her. not to fall. and leave me for ever. I want her to be in my view. for so much longer than I could ever have.
>>
>>35776614
I know. I've met someone like that too. At least we aren't the emotionally stunted "unable to feel" fags on here.
>>
>>35776647
Poor mentality. Whether she "leaves you" is irrelevant. You need to leave her. Believe it or not, requited love makes whatever you're feeling towards her right now like a passing fancy.
>>
>>35776681
Well It's not exactly choice whether I leave her cause I still have to see her over the next few months at college. There's litterally no physical way I can not see her. or distance myself. she's part of my social group there. there is literally no one else who speaks to me either on the course.
>>
>>35776715
I wasn't aware college was for socializing beyond networking for jobs. If your "social group" isn't networking for a job after college, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>35776738
I'm a musician, but other than that, we're made to work together at some point this upcoming term. As for job networking, I'm a producer mainly, but I'm made to play in a band at college. I went here to develop my musicality and skills in those terms. so I've allowed myself to make a group of friends in this sense cause I work with them.
>>
>>35776758
So, you went to college to become a music producer?

Just want to be clear before I show you what your future holds (and why she may not be interested).
>>
>>35776738
Other than >>35776758 this, I've already networked enough online to producers I want to work with.
>>
>>35776792
She's a bassist and drummer and vocalist, I'm a multi instrumentalist.
>>
>>35776807
I can understand why she wouldn't want to be with you. I wouldn't want to date someone with a liberal arts degree, either.
>>
>>35776828
I'm the only politically right leaning person on my course, everyone else appears to be centrist, or gulag, or lgbt pot heads.
>>
>>35776870
Ok. What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>35776884
Well what does you talking about a liberal arts degree have to do with anything....
>>
OP, cut the crap. Being 'in love' with someone who is not interested in you for two years is a monumentally stupid thing to do. If she doesn't go out with you shortly after you meet her, move the fuck on and meet someone else. She is not special and you would be much happier if you left her behind and met someone else. You are hobbling yourself.
>>
>>35777142
I said I'm aware of this, but I said it's instant infatuation, I don't know what love is, but I know that this isn't lust. cause I could care less for the intimacy, I just want to be with her and make her happy. I don't know why that's so much to ask for.
>>
>>35777189
Stop babbling nonsense. You are wasting your time. This is not going to make you happy in the long run. The only way you will be happy is if you drop her and move the fuck on.
>>
>>35777210
Sweet, cheers for the heads up.
>>
>>35776293

Lust and infatuation are degrees of the same thing.

Lust is liking her body. Infatuation is liking her body and mind.

If you honestly believe that you will not meet another lady who satisfies both looks and mind (basically a double coin flip) then you're mentally sick.
>>
>>35777333
>Checked Sick double trips
Well I care more for her mentality/cared
I like the physical appeal, but in my world it's not priority, as you can clearly tell by what I'm writing, I'm a beggar not a chooser.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.