[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the male equivalent of females accentuating their beauty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What is the male equivalent of females accentuating their beauty and social status? Females don't get privileges if they don't play the female game where they draw everyone in. They have to create a reputation and a brand for everyone to lust over.

So what is the male equivalent of this? How does one seem more than mundane? How does a male objectify himself to get the same results as women?

Also, what in women can be taken advantage of in women a la the way men are controlled by their sexuality?
>>
idk about the rest of that but for your last question I would say money
>>
>>35776146
the picture u posted, "stalemate" what is the joke exactly i don't get it
>>
>>35776318
The joke is that their food is stale and they say "mate" often
>>
>>35776318

I thought it was "Check, mate"
>>
>>35776146
I think men tend to participate in and form groups and hierarchies, even if they're trivial or small like a bowling team or something, for the sole purpose of being the alpha therein and making themselves look good in the eyes of women. That's the best example I can come up with.
>>
>>35776339
i get it now thanks

>>35776358
king and knight in that position doesn't check and unless black has other pieces the game is a tie
>>
>>35777288
that's a queen you dipship. go back to checkers
>>
dominance hierarchies
>>
>>35776146
But that would not be checkmate it would be a draw as there are no moves for black
>>
>>35777517
black doesn't get a move if he's been checkmated. the white piece is a queen.

is this a fucking bait thread or what?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.