[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a robot bf 4 years ago >he's extremely clingy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1489935008056.jpg (399KB, 1920x2560px)
1489935008056.jpg
399KB, 1920x2560px
>got a robot bf 4 years ago
>he's extremely clingy
>throws tantrums when I can't spend time with him
>meme-spouts in public
>too autistic to show any sort of emotion other than occassional sperg rage
>lately it's pretty much impossible to make him leave his apartment
>calls me names but gets mad when I call him a fat manchild
>suicide threats whenever I mention breaking up with him
I really want to break up with him but I'm 99% sure he would actually kill himself if I did. What do, robots?
>>
Just break up with the miserable fat sack of shit and move on with your life op
Theres always another neet to replace him
>>
>4 years
You must really need to be needed. You should read up on dependency and quit being a hostage to this terrible relationship.
>>
Would the world be worse off without him?
Ask yourself this.
And as >>35776021 said:
It's not like jobless, bitter, and autistic virgins are in short supply.
>>
>>35776021
But what if he kills himself? You have no idea how guilty I'd feel.
>>
>>35776007
>>35776007
I've been through this before, anon. The best thing to do is to leave him. If he really wants to kill himself, staying with him isn't going to change anything. He's bluffing and they're only threats. Stay strong and good luck!
>>
>>35776100
Cut all contact with him and you won't know one way or the other.
>>
File: 1490229904343-r9k.png (268KB, 680x470px) Image search: [Google]
1490229904343-r9k.png
268KB, 680x470px
Kill yourself first, then you don't have to worry about guilt or any repercussions.
>>
>>35776007
Give me his Skype, or something like that. I will seduce him, he will fall in love with me over you. Then you'll find out about it and break up with him over it, effectively making it all his fault, so he won't be mad at you.
>>
>>35776007
>tfw these sorts of robots can get girlfriends while I can't
>>
>>35776975
they're just persistent and go for the truly lowest of the low, they have no social standing whatsoever so they have nothing to lose by getting rejection after rejection
>>
>>35777025
I'm as socially irrelevant as you can get and rejection still kills me. I'm haunted by memeories of stupid half-attempts I made at conversation with girls years ago. It never goes away.
>>
>>35776919
Or ashe could NOT be a manipulative bitch and tell him how it is.
How can you not hate women when you read shit like this.
>>
>>35777312
Oh come on, anon, I'm fairly sure he/she was joking.
>>
>>35776007
>got a robot bf 4 years ago
Why would you do that
And he's not a robot if he's had sex
>>
>>35776007
What show is the will doll from
>>
>>35777481
I'm 90% sure that's tokisaki kurumi.
>>
If you break up and he does kill himself then it is completely his fault for being a faggot and not getting help, not yours. No one deserves to be in such a shit relationship. I'm no expert but wish the best of luck
>>
>>35776109
>>35777787
Thanks, anons, have a (you)
>>
>>35776007
>it's the "girl shittalks her boyfriend as much as she can to create a pretext for breaking up with him" episode
>>
>>35777481
Detective KunKun
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.