[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl who is bi I believe, but more attracted to women.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
I'm a girl who is bi I believe, but more attracted to women. I believe that lesbian relationships are very degenerate and I'm only romantically interested in men anyway, so how do I train myself to be a straight as possible?
>>
>>35775813
>I believe that lesbian relationships are very degenerate
Why?
>>
>>35775813
Start by getting off this board you roastie whore.

If you can't come to grips with your sexuality, kill yourself like all the other dykes, fags and trannies do.
>>
>>35775837
>>35775867
Not her, but as a male anon raised by lesbians, I do think that the average case lesbian couple shouldn't be raising kids. Not to say there aren't exceptions, but my parents definitely were not one.

>>35775895
You don't have to do this, but I do encourage you to either marry a man or forgo having children. Do whichever of the 2 you think will make you happier.
>>
>I believe that lesbian relationships are very degenerate

it's a "retarded woman tries to fit in with her kewl 4 Chan friends" episode

I entirely believe you're a woman because only a woman could make a thread so inane and dumb
>>
>>35775917
Plenty of people fuck up their kids. That's far from an exclusively homosexual phenomenon.
>>
>>35775917
Why would you encourage me to marry a man? I'm not a homosexual faggot attracted to my own sex. That's you roastie. You're the bi one.

You're the one who wants to rub dirty clams with some aids skrillex looking whore that doesn't shave her armpits. Gross.
>>
>>35775939
This is true, but I actually think far fewer couples should be having kids in general, whether gay or straight.

>>35775942
Was talking to OP..
>>
>>35775813
don't fuck women.

boom. problem solved.

why is it such a problem though? it better not be because of 4chan memes.
>>
>>35775813
>how do I train myself to be a straight as possible?

Find a good man.
Marry him.

At that point it's not about being straight or not, it's about being attracted to him.
>>
File: IMG_20170224_185342.jpg (28KB, 433x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170224_185342.jpg
28KB, 433x319px
>>35775813
>lesbian relationships are degenerate
What are you, catholic?
>>
>>35775813
just date a guy i'm pretty sure most guys would be cool with their gf having lesbian sex on the side. maybe you could set it up to where he could watch it and fuck you both or just watch it.

really not the big of a deal i'd love to have a girl who was bi.
>>
>>35775837
Because I feel like heterosexual relationships are the only "fruitful" ones. Gay relationships don't seem legitmate and I don't think I could have feelings for a woman anyway.
>>35775919
No, I thought this way even before 4chan.
>>35775968
Would you marry a girl that wants to have lesbian sex on the side? Or at least masturbates to them regularly. I'm much more attracted to women.
>>35776004
Christian
>>
>>35776050
>christian
Since when has god said anything bad about homosexual relationships?
>>
>>35776050
Yeah I'd marry a girl who fucked girls on the side, then when she got home I'd hurt your Christian little pussy.
>>
>>35776050
>Because I feel like heterosexual relationships are the only "fruitful" ones. Gay relationships don't seem legitmate and I don't think I could have feelings for a woman anyway.
>Christian
Now it all makes sense. You've been headfucked by religious guilt. You must know that the way you feel is irrational and self-destructive: a relationship doesn't need to be "fruitful" to be good or positive or worthwhile, nor does it need to be sanctioned by a book written over 2 millennia ago for a world where underpopulation was a serious concern.

>>35776081
Since Leviticus was written, if the Bible is to be believed.
>>
>>35776123
but doesn't it make sense that a relationship with another woman doesnt seem real
i kind of seek masculinity in a partner. being with a girl is like having two locks and no key if that makes sense
i would just date guys but i want to be more attracted to them like i am about girls
>>
>>35776178
just do what makes you happy.
there are tons of masculine girls.
As a dude I wouldn't mind my gf bringing other girls over tbqhwy.
Its more about how you behave and act and less about which gender you're attracted to. Please don't let Christians and insecure, possessive straightfags tell you otherwise
>>
>>35776178
What's not real about it? Apart from your genitalia, what makes a woman a "lock" rather than a "key"? You might be less assertive, but then there are women who are more assertive and don't mind taking charge, if that's what you look for in a partner. Men don't have a monopoly on anything.
>>
>>35776050
>Would you marry a girl that wants to have lesbian sex on the side?

I wouldn't marry anybody who wasn't committed to monogamy.
>>
Why don't you just date men and fuck women?
>>
>>35776234
i'm not into butches gross
im into feminine girls that i can only see as friends. i dunno. if i encountered the right girl i guess i would open up. i just want a guy rn
>>35776250
i guess i have to find a compatible personality i guess. butches are masculine but i dont find them attractive...
>>
>>35776393
So find a feminine girl who's assertive.
You're never going to find one person who satisfies your desire for a relationship, though, because that desire has been so warped and confused by your religious views. You've got to get that sorted out before you're going to have a chance of finding a lasting and gratifying relationship. You've got to choose your heart's desire over the beliefs you've grown up with.
>>
>>35775813
listen human,, its ok to have a sexual att raction to girls it is ok its ok to have an attraction to both as well, you just think its wrong so it become a problem inside your own head,so it becomes a thought loop with each loop making the thoughts stronger and stronger which in turn makes you think its degenerate and fine at the same time and more conflicting the thoughts more stress it will cuase. at any rate to be straight you need to change what you like or rather what you would like,, so when getting off just get off to guys, also think good/sexual things bout guys do this everyday and often as possible also think of girls as been neutral,, not negatively as this will create issues with others and yourself.

tl,dr your attractions are fine,, brainwash yourself 2 b straight
>>
>>35775813
Get BF
Tell BF you want to share ladies
Best of both worlds.
>>
You don't have to act on every sexual urge you have.
>>
>>35776488
okay. its just hardddd ugh ive been religious/traditional my whole life
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.