[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the Mis-use of "normie" infuriate anyone else,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Does the Mis-use of "normie" infuriate anyone else, your taste in fucking memes doesn't make you a normie, having facebook and a healthy life does
>>
>>35775569
Honestly, I've quit trying with normies. They always make this type of shitty meme to try and separate themselves from other normies and tout le different and cool meme
>>
File: 1fnolXUl.png.jpg (5KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1fnolXUl.png.jpg
5KB, 200x194px
>>35775569
This. The perversion of what a normie is and what a robot is, is undoubtedly a Normalfag plot to set the bar so high to be a robot that no one could ever meet that standard making their invasion so much easier. Being a robot is not about taste or opinions it is a state of mind as is normalfaggotry. Being a Normie is simply
>Having a medium to large group of friends
>Having health familial and romantic relationships
>being physically attractive although one can be attractive and still be a robot
>spending time on normie sites like Facebook or Twitter and making connections in real life via the internet

and being a robot is simply the opposite the reason robots are so defensive of this board is because we really have no where else to go. This board feels like a home while normalfags have plenty of places to go and plenty of people to interact with without this board we have nothing. That is the very reason we defend this board the way we do because without it whats the point in living most of us grew up on the internet it was a safe haven for us and now its all just being taken away. The day when we have nowhere else to go comes is the day I'll turn my back on society for good because a society that won't let me and people like me have at least one place to call our own is a society I refuse to contribute to.
>>
>>35775815
Exactly, I dont get this new trend of people that are by very definition normie thinking its a bad thing to be one, and then slinging around Normie as an insult to other fucking normies.

pic related
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEtPZxhkWEk

Look at this normie calling others normies
>>
I totally agree with this. Fucking normalfags calling other people normies while thinking they are badass and different and relating ALL of that with the kind of memes you post. Fucking infuriating.
>>
>>35776364
yeah thats fuckin gay, the comment section on that video made me see red too literally people complaining that soon filthy frank will be watched by normies. why does the viewer depreciate his value? if you like his content it shouldn't matter who watches it.
>>
Look at /r/dankmemes, I like the content but they throw around "normie" so much its sickening. Anyone who isn't edgy is a normie? You're all normies you idiots. dance for me.
>>
>>35776364
Is that really what "normie" means to normalfags? People who are bad at meme-ing? Interesting.
>>
>>35776594
Its just a new way for people to be pseudo intellectual hipsters.

>oh i see you arent up to date with current memes stupid normie
>Heh he doesnt even know how to use that meme! Normie!
>LOL he likes X meme what a normie! Am i right!
>>
>>35775815
you're sounding like a normalfag who's attempting to invade my board honestly

>medium to large group of friends
you have fucking friends dont ya normy? get off my board and go hang out with them it would be funner for you too and you know it. ive never had a single friend in my entire life i was so awkward i couldnt even look my own parents in the eye. i havent spoken to a female in 8 years and it was to a cashier. it went so badly now i wont go out to shop with my mom anymore because of how horribly it went.
>>
>>35775569
If anything, the more separated your taste in memes is from any sort of social group, be it robots or normies, makes you much less of a normie than the opposite does.
>>
>>35775569
>tfw have to make a Facebook to get a job
>>
>>35775569
A normie is anyone who isn't dysfunctional, or who makes excuses for why their dysfunctional and looks down on other dysfunctional people. If you think a normie is just someone who isn't in the "culture", then you're a normie. There is no robot culture. Only despair.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.