[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the weirdest shit you've ever seen? Irl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8003.jpg (131KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8003.jpg
131KB, 1278x1181px
What's the weirdest shit you've ever seen? Irl and online both count.
>>
>>35775518
I seent a dog fucking a cat
>>
>>35775518
Some chick suck razors up her pussy and push them out.
>Thailand
>>
>>35775518
The human centipede 2.
A true masterpiece, this shit is art.
>>
>>35775518
>waiting for a bus in a bus stop
>there's this nan standing about 10 meters from me
>she's looking at the sky and either saying or mouthing something (I couldn't hear it)
>>
A giant white bird

It looked like a giant eagle and its wingspan was at least 20ft

To this day no one believes me
>>
>>35775771
there's no way that happened
>>
When in high school I came across a retarded kid eating his own shit in the bathroom
>>
>>35775561
...link? I'm morbidly curious
>>
Daisy destruction
>>
>>35775794
What the fuck lmao did you take a video
>>
in 4th grade i dropped a cement brick on some kids hand and purple goo came squirting out of his finger, that was the first time i encountered an alien
>>
>>35775518
>buy new buttplug from new website
>comes wrapped in plastic, not in a box
>too horny to wash properly, just rinse it
>masturbate
Some time later
>Go to poo
>be pooing for a lot time
>wipe butt
>green with this weird insect antenna looking thing
>look in toilet
>green shrimp looking creatures
>partly digested, but mostly intact
>little legs and feelers floating around
>bits of shell half embedded in poop

I was too shocked to do anything at the time, I just flushed it. To this day I'm not sure if it was some hallucination, or if the buttplug had been coated in fast growing shrimp eggs. I'm a vegetarian, so they weren't from the night before or anything.
>>
>>35775771

i don't beleieve you
>>
>>35775812
Nah this was back in 06
>>
>>35775784
>>35775874

Yep this is what i get from everyone i tell.

Its been almost a decade since i saw it and i still havent found any explaination

Im starting to doubt if it was a dream or a false memory but i distinctly remember being so shoked that i double checked to make sure it wasnt
>>
>>35775864
The buttplug was used, you had ass crabs.
>>
>>35775807
why the fuck did you watch that? that's morbid curiosity gone too far.
>>
>>35776024
It doesn't exist anon.
>>
File: ufo.jpg (7KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
7KB, 400x242px
>in swimming pool at night with older step brothers
>we all hear this loud humming noise
>all 3 of us look up and see a flying saucer complete with spinning lights and a spooky humming noise
>we are all speechless and we are just looking at each other in disbelief
>we all go underwater but I was the first one to resurface because smol babby lungs
>noise is gone
>UFO is gone

Everyone I tell this story to believes me but I saw it with my own eyes with witnesses so I know im not hallucinating or anything
>>
>>35775518
at a mall with my mom shes shopping in a store. i already got my game from gamestop and wanted her to hurry so i could go home to play it. suddenly this dude is talking frantically outloud and walking quickly out of this store suddenly he pulls a pocket knife and stabs himself full force in teh thigh. i'm just htinking holy shit.

dude is laying on the ground bleeding out because he hit a major artery. ambulances are called by the time they get there guy is literally laying in a gigantic pull of blood.

later we look up an article and he lived everything i guess he was just a schizophrenic guy who was off his meds.
>>
>>35776059
*doesn't believe me
had a stroke my bad.
>>
>>35776062
Article?

Original comment is original
>>
>>35775934
I believe you anon. I once saw some weird shit in the sky as well and nobody believes me. I know how it feels. I believe you anon.
>>
>>35776133
What did u see
>>
>>35776041
pretty sure it does... what's your proof for it not existing?
>>
>>35776154
I dont know. I cannot explain it. I'll try ti greentext it.
>laying in bed at 4 am browsing 4chan
>hear this loud noise coming from outside which is louder than the music from my earplugs
>a bright light comes through my window from under my curtains
>hear my name shouted
>look outside and i see this thing moving away and its gone before i can identify it
>>
>>35775771
Where did you see it? Might have been a Thunderbird.
>>
Believe it or not, I'm a target of alien abductions, as was my dad. It drove him basically to insanity and ruined his life though, where I'm used to it and it's just an unpleasant part of life. Used to happen a lot more when I was younger, now it only happens maybe twice a year. I hope it stops eventually, don't want to "pass" it off to my kids like my dad did to me.
>>
this thread turned /x/ fast. might as well spiderman this.
>>
>>35776283
nah ur skits m8
>>
>>35776315
That's what everyone always says. Well, online, obviously I don't tell anyone in real life.
>>
File: 1441930681875.png (1MB, 1405x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1441930681875.png
1MB, 1405x1067px
It starts as just a typical mom-son /ss/ ero-manga, but as the story goes on the son becomes more perverse and demanding, and eventually the mom has enough and tells him to stop. Just around that same time frame the son's teacher confesses her love for the kid and they start a relationship. I don't remember exactly what happens after that, but it eventually leads to a threesome with the mom, teacher, and son. And then, out of nowhere, the kid's dad, an famous erotic novelist and huge pervert, comes home and reveals that the mom is a massive slut who goes 100% mindbroken cockslave mode when she does anal.
The story ends with the mom and dad talking about how proud they are of their son being a giant pervert.

By no means was it objectively the weirdest thing I've ever seen, but it just completely took me by surprise. I wish I could remember the mangaka's name, I'd really love to read it again.
>>
>>35775673
>weirdest shit you've ever seen
>a fictional movie
>>
>>35775521
Wtf why does this shit ovcor
>>
>>35775771
You're full of shit, anon. I hope nobody ever believes you you lying piece of shit
>>
>>35775673

not even as good as the 3rd one
>>
>>35776059
You're lying you silly moo
>>
>>35776203
Wow never in my life have I read a story that's so obviously fake.
>>
>>35776283
I for one don't believe it you degenerate faggot
>>
>>35776475
This made me laugh. Such an ero-manga thing to happen
>>
>>35775518
Seen a guy lick a wall couple days ago
>>
>>35776098
i cant find it but it was online at one time. it happened prior to smart phones and video recording but it was probably around 2002-2004 if i can remember correctly.

i just remember when we got home we looked it up and it just said he was disgruntled and bought a book about like ancient egypt or something then walked out he store and stabbed himself (the part i seen).

happened at a mall in albuquerque.
>>
saw a giant roly poly in elementary school
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg

I didn't know the meaning of the video back then; I do now.

I think the robots of this community will be able to understand what the video means.
>>
Someone cut their dick off in the bathroom at the rehab/mental illness group therapy program I go to. I wasn't there that day though.
>>
>>35777104
It's a fairly straightforward metafor for being uncomfortable with your sexuality and the loss of innocence.
>>
>>35777264
Yeah, except in this case, your innocence is your view of the world being destroyed by reality.
>>
Saw a qt 9 yr old girl get wrapped around a truck tire a flopped out after a few rotations. Only took like 4 seconds to go from hottie lil girl to a twisted dismembered dead hunk of bloody flesh t.T half her head exploded too. Her mouth was fine tho, just gaping and somehow no blood. It almost looked like a biiig smile. Needless to say it fucked me in the head so bad i still see it in dreams
>>
>>35775771
So, like, an airplane?
>>
>>35777406
kill yourself fucking sicko.
being a pedo is one thing, making up shit like this and jerking off to the thought of it is another.
>>
File: Wallmax-240266.jpg (594KB, 1762x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Wallmax-240266.jpg
594KB, 1762x1463px
>>35775518
I was walking in my woods when I was 16 in rural Maryland. I found two dudes with a cat in a cage, one of them was holding olive oil and matches. I didn't know if they might kill me if some shit so I after intrigued and interested.
> wooaah man what are you guys gonna do to that cat haha
> well burn it dude
> drench cat in oil
> watch it squirm and get pissy for getting all wet
> making those distressed cat noises
> kind of funny can't help but laughing at the sound
> they do too
> they sound exactly like Beavis and Butthead with those stupid laughs
> one of them is even wearing a Metallica shirt
> set cat on fire
> it makes these really funny noises, couldn't help but laugh
> unlike a puppy that would make whines and pull at your heartstrings, cat is making pissed screeching
> similar to a reeeee
> stops moving after a few minutes
> say that was pretty funny
> all laugh
> I run
> they just walk away
>>
>>35775518
I got raped by a girl
>>
>>35777981
olive oil needs significant heat to ignite this didn't happen
lol loser writing fake stories on a Chinese sketch artist forum
>>
>>35778027
What other oil is golden besides olive oil
>>
File: 1487154757694.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1487154757694.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
>>35778126
Are you being serious?

Heheheh a not origialeo
>>
>>35778165
Idk much about oil
>>
File: _20170322_013507.jpg (49KB, 554x633px) Image search: [Google]
_20170322_013507.jpg
49KB, 554x633px
>>35776283
Sure thing anon
Tell me about the little green men
>>
>>35775518
Strange orange lights in the night sky that were only visible if you looked at it from a certain angle (Im 6'2 and saw them clearly but if I bent down to my friends and gf they werent visible anymore). They were high up and it was really strange.
>>
>>35775518
A french hobo taking a piece of what I suppose was dog shit out of his pocket and throwing it to a random stranger who refused to give him money.
>>
File: albatross.jpg (52KB, 950x600px) Image search: [Google]
albatross.jpg
52KB, 950x600px
>>35775771
was it this

oregano
>>
>>35775518
One of those post op trannies cumming without a cock.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.