[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have the experience of being called clingy by their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: 1482296138001.jpg (66KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
1482296138001.jpg
66KB, 700x471px
Does anyone have the experience of being called clingy by their boyfriend/girlfriend/friend? What do you do in this situation? My heart hurts so much and can't think straight
>>
The expression of true love is being called off as needy, creepy etc. these days

your partner is a roastie
>>
Yeah, a few times. at least in my last relationship. been a few years. I was always teased about being "cute" because of it. I don't know. I've always known I was clingy, I don't think it would've bothered me even if she was forward about it. How to deal with it or what to do? I don't understand lol. I guess it depends on the context.
>>
File: 1478925672583.png (268KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
1478925672583.png
268KB, 432x454px
>>35773984
Shitty feel when I sense I'm being too much for my partner (if I really like someone I go balls to le wall and am super affectionate and loving and needy) I back off and take a day or 2 to focus on myself and other things.

Some people can't handle that kind of intensity but I also feel like it might be just an unbalance of emotions between people i.e one person feeling more for the other than vise versa.

Either way definitely back off and take some time to yourself. Let them come to you for affection if they're gonna be a cold bitch lol
>>
>>35774192
My gf told me I'm too clingy. So I gave her space but then she said she wanted me to be more affectionate. Women are so fucking confusing. Should I just call things off with her?
>>
>>35773984

Clinginess is only valued between romantics.
>>
>>35773984
Yes, my last serious GF.

Sometimes they're right, so you need to evaluate yourself really carefully from your partner's point of view. Give it time and mull it over. Make sure you aren't actually the one with the problem; if you are, communicate and express an honest desire to improve, and if your partner cares about you they'll meet you halfway.

If, as was the case with my ex, they're in the wrong, and you really aren't being unreasonable, it's time to face the possibility that your partner may resent having you around because they aren't attracted to you anymore, and are just going through the motions. Love alone isn't enough; you have to remain *in love* too, and that can be hard. Your partner might really and truly love you, but not want to be with you anymore. If they're emotionally weak they won't be able to tear that bandage off, so they tread water and you're the one who suffers. If that's what's happening, it's probably time for you to move on. Personally, my next serious GF after that one stayed with me for years and eventually became my wife. I'm much happier here than I ever was in that relationship. Knowing it wasn't your fault is a huge relief, and worth the risk and the pain of a breakup. Sometimes the only out is through, anon, but you can do it.

If, as I noted above, you aren't actually the one with the problem.
>>
File: vinnypt2.png (23KB, 75x95px) Image search: [Google]
vinnypt2.png
23KB, 75x95px
>>35774270
That's so stupid call her out on her bullshit and tell her to make up her damn mind.

Maybe try being affectionate but not balls to le wall affectionate if u can idk
>>
>>35774321
How much is too much though? We sometimes spend a week together and she'll ask me to kiss her more and whatever. Then 20 minutes later she wants me to back off and looks annoyed. I'm really bad at reading body language but it also sometimes seems like she wants me to leave. It's confusing because things will be fine then she turns cold out of nowhere. She's my first gf so i'm constantly worried if I'm fucking up or overthinking it.
>>
File: woah.gif (1MB, 361x323px) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
1MB, 361x323px
>>35774415
God that sounds like a nightmare lol I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

You should really confront her about this and be honest with how you feel about that kind of stuff and what behavior you've observed. Definitely put your foot down and don't let her intimidate you out of fear that you're in the wrong. You're not getting mixed signals is ass.

The number one relationship ender is miscommunication or lack of any communication. So definitely try being honest with how you feel and see how she responds. I hope this helped in some way!
>>
>>35773984
My SO and I both know one another are clingy but we don't care because we're clingy to one another

i think
>>
>>35774476
I don't know about that. Everytime I try and talk to her about things she quickly changes the subject and I can't get anything out of it. I don't want to keep bringing the same things up you know? It really sucks cause she's a 8/10 qt and the first girl I actually like but shit like this just makes me want to walk away. I feel like I don't know how to do anything right.
>>
File: shrug.png (164KB, 477x353px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
164KB, 477x353px
>>35774575
Dude tell her exactly that!!! Seriously and if she still changes the subject or refuses to listen then yes you need to walk away lol as shitty as it is no one deserves to be thrown under the rug like that when they're expressing concerns in the relationship. You need to respect yourself above all else.
>>
>>35774622
But I really hate confrontation. I think I should just ghost her and deal with the consequences later. The fact that she things I'm really clingy makes me feel like an annoying person that would make things better if I just disappeared from her life. I can't stop thinking about her face and how annoyed it looks when we spend time together. I fucked this up. I guess I was just so excited that I found someone I actually developed feelings for that I let my happiness out of control.
>>
File: 1488495912927.jpg (80KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1488495912927.jpg
80KB, 720x707px
>>35774703
Ahhhh I would say go with my advice but do you man.

Also don't feel bad!!! It's normal when you really like someone to want to shower them in affection and love. Some people like it and some people don't but I feel like their feelings for you really play a part in it and also just the kind of person they are.
>>
I don't understand how being "clingy" is a problem.
>>
I wonder what it's like to be such a normie that you get so much love and affection that it's too much.
>>
>>35774727
She is a really dark person so I guess I can see where it's coming from. But I just don't fucking know. She's like that but other times she genuinely wants me to hug her nonstop so wtf? I don't know. Do you think I'm overthinking this? I can't tell. This is all new to me.
>>
>>35773984
Got called clingy by my first gf because.. well I was clingy. Wanted to hang out 4-5 times a week and would mope around if we couldn't, wanted to eat lunch together every day in high school, alone so we could talk, texted her 24/7 and would send another text every 45 minutes if she didn't respond. Shit like that. My advice sounds stupid but honestly it's the way to go. Just stop being clingy. Like if she wants to go to a party alone, let her. Even if you're really hurt she doesn't want you tagging along, just accept that. I realized when I was with my second gf, after being clingy with the first how much it hurt our relationship. My second gf then ended up being the clingy one and about 80% of the reason why I broke up with her was because she was clingy, and my first gf told me that was mostly why she broke up with me. It won't take long before you break your need to be together all the time and everything is so much better. You're not always upset or worried when you're not together, the time you do spend is even better because you're not never apart, etc.
>>
File: 1490404152012.jpg (78KB, 544x944px) Image search: [Google]
1490404152012.jpg
78KB, 544x944px
> see Moscow on r9k
> day is fixed
>>
>>35774270
Break up with her she probably just doesn't like you that much.

t. Guy that has had this happen to me by a girl and has done it to a female. I really just didn't like her as much as she liked me
>>
File: aalexjonespt2.png (210KB, 304x306px) Image search: [Google]
aalexjonespt2.png
210KB, 304x306px
>>35774784
Nah I don't think you're overthinking it she sounds like a confusing bitch that does not know what she wants lol and refuses to be confronted about the situation and talk about it.

Take my advice or ice her out dude. That's all you can really do or continue playing into her bullshit and feeling shitty and beta because you're allowing her to emotionally control you into being submissive and not saying shit.
>>
I see those threads and more than half of the responses are man trying to rationalize woman, thats really our problem, theres not a rational way to look at it, they dont act as rational person, its just a woman, you need to get down to their level, swallow your pride or you just get fucked, were fucked, thats all
>>
>>35774801
And the girl that did it to me ended up breaking up with me about 2 weeks later. It is not a good sign that's all I'm telling you. Ask yourself: Are you truly being too clingy or are you just acting as someone that loves or really likes a girl? Are you being too beta? Only you can know the answer to these questions.

My guess is that she just doesn't like you that much... I could definitely be wrong though because I don't know anything at all about either of you
>>
Dude just walk away before you end up getting cucked. If she doesn't even want to talk about it move the fuck on and find someone who wants to be with you asuch as you want to be with them. I know how it is to have a hot gf that treats you coldly and I'm telling you now she's either going to break up with you or cheat on you
>>
>>35774806
>>35774801
How do I break up with her without it ending that bad? What do I say? What if she gets mad and we end up arguing?
>>
>>35774872
THIS, PLEASE.

Before it's too late dude... Leave her. If she's wishy washy like you describe it is 100% because she doesn't want to be with you. She's with you because she doesn't want to be alone... The second some other guy comes along she'll be on his dick. I've had this happen to me; gf was sending nudes while we were still in a relationship after saying I was too clingy.
>>35774884
???
Just say you guys are through, it's over. It's better if you don't explain because she's made her feelings clear...

What would you argue about? Just say it's over- that's it. Don't let yourself get cucked or broken up with
>>
>>35774903
>>35774872
She's "hot and cold" I guess you could describe it. But I will go with your advice guys. Thanks. Guess it's back to being a loner with no gf but whatever.
>>
File: me and bae.png (304KB, 421x316px) Image search: [Google]
me and bae.png
304KB, 421x316px
>>35774884
Say every time I bring up problems in our relationship you change the topic quickly and throw it under the rug. I don't want to have to keep trying to bring this up and you shushing me. I think you're super attractive and I like you immensely but this kind of behavior makes me feel like it's best we go our own ways. (If you still want to be friends) Would love to still be friends if that is ok with you.

Literally just re-worded what you said to me. This shit is really not that hard dawg. Just be honest and open!!
>>
>>35774945
If you actually do this be prepared for her to try and get back with you. If she's hot and cold like you describe she probably has a big ego, and your constant affection has almost definitely inflated it. You breaking up with her will destroy her self-esteem for a while and she will be desperate to get back with you only to be "hot and cold" again. Trust me, please do not fall for this... They just want to prove that they're good enough to get back in the relationship. Once they're in it's back to the same shit. I've been through this too many fucking times.
>>
>>35774945
You'll be alright

t. guy who hasn't had a gf since October

>>35774953
Either that or like my gf she won't give a shit at all and is acting like a cold bitch so he breaks up with her instead of the other way around
>>
>>35774975
I'll keep this in mind man. I really tried to not fuck this up but I guess I tried too hard. I'm getting old man. And my social skills are nonexistent. I pretty much got with this girl out of mere luck. I genuinely feel like this is the last time I'll experience this.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.