[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want in life is to marry a below average robot girl and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1482.jpg (59KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1482.jpg
59KB, 403x392px
All I want in life is to marry a below average robot girl and love her till I die

Is that really so much to fucking ask
>>
>>35773850
dude, you just need to lower your standards lmao
>>
>>35773850
not worth it anon.

she would end leaving you
>>
>>35773850
youll probably need a masters degree in STEM tibly be honesto
>>
File: IMG_1484.jpg (47KB, 910x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1484.jpg
47KB, 910x480px
>ywn meet a modest, shy, average looking robot girl who becomes emotionally attached and dependent on you
>ywn confess your undying love for her and hear her enthusiastically reciprocate your emotions
>ywn plan to meet and marry and put everything in your old lives behind to start anew together
>ywn spend a quiet cozy night with your new robot wife, cuddling in front of the fireplace as a blizzard rages outside, not a care in the world for anything but each other

fuck this gay life
>>
>>35773850
life doesnt make any sense if you look at it in terms of faireness
>>
Come on anon, you just gotta be yourself!
>>
>>35774085
>periodically you honestly feel as though your depression could be relieved by finding someone you could genuinely love and would genuinely love you back
>that fact alone could get you through any hardship because you would no longer be saddened by anything as long as she's there
>she wouldn't even have to be particularly attractive beyond a sweet-looking demeanor
>and yet it will never fucking happen
there is no hope for us in this world, is there?
>>
>>35773850
Yes, you aren't entitled to a woman or a relationship. You need to work for those things not expect them to fall into your lap, dumb cuck
>>
>>35773850
RICH
CONFIDENT
SOPHISTICATED
GORGEOUS
>>
>>35774982
What is he actually supposed to do on a daily basis then?
>>
FUCK YOU OP AND EVERYONE IN HERE. I contactfag on a daily basis just to have robots ignore me and go after dumb stacies from /soc/ who just end up ghosting them. EVERY. TIME.
>>
>>35775277
Do you think it is possibly you that is the problem?
>>
>>35774982
yeah who does he thin he is, a woman or something?
>>
>>35773850
>Implying marriages last your whole life.
>falling for the marriage Jew

I'm twice divorced, only 36. Trust me Anon. Marriage is the worst mistake you could ever make.
>>
File: IMG_1329.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1329.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>35775277

Excuse me but you are the ghostie, roastie.

The whole point of this thread is that robots will settle for anything just to have someone, you have to be severely fucked up to get rejected even by them.
>>
>>35775277
Dickgirls don't count.
>>
Even below average girls want Chads. Not a good time to be alive.
>>
>>35775938

But I am Chad anon
>>
>think i'd settle for below average
>actually get to the point of being able to pursue a low average
>can't be fucked

Is this low test or do I have standards?
>>
>>35775707
Just because you got cucked or chose shitty women doesn't mean everyone else will. I'd say on average it's not normal to be divorced twice by age 36. Maybe once but not twice. Sounds more like a personal issue you need to work on desu.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.