[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only men that'd waste time dating me are either 40 or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-03-10-08-53-51.png (589KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-10-08-53-51.png
589KB, 1080x1920px
The only men that'd waste time dating me are either 40 or shit skins.
I'm a thin white girl... fml
>>
>>35773762
At least someone wants you? Hell. You're going to get 400 replies just for saying you're a girl from desperate faggots.
Have you ever considered the idea that you may be ugly? Maybe thats why you only post online where desperate losers hang out because thats the only way you can get attention.
>>
really hard to imagine from my perspective; are you constantly hammered by propositions from over 40's or non-whites? that could make a decent sitcom i reckon
>>
>>35773762
Are your initials EBT?
>>
File: 1487127970550.gif (565KB, 500x198px) Image search: [Google]
1487127970550.gif
565KB, 500x198px
>>35773762
Yeah, sure thing bitch. while fast disgusting sow cows will get dates and relationships whenever they please.

Stop fucking lying looking for compliments you nasty ass degenrate slut bag cunt troll.
>>
you couldn't even be bothered to crop the fucking image.
>>
>>35773805
Umm
Of course I have. I know I'm not as pretty as a lot of girls but uh...why the fuck would that make me less depressed?
>>
>>35773860
I kinda am. I'm a cashier. I get hit on for sex by handsome men as well but only the shallowist type that are OK with leading a girl on for sex. Decent men are..too decent for that.
>>
>>35773900
Hey its easy to get sex if I wanted. I get hit on for THAT all the time. I'm talking about actually dating.
Also...how can I fish for compliments when you can't even see me? What am I supposedly seeking compliments on?
>>
File: C4OfufDVUAEpcWC.jpg (148KB, 1037x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4OfufDVUAEpcWC.jpg
148KB, 1037x1200px
>>35773971
keep trolling cunt.

At the end of the day 100 beta orbiters would date your nasty skank ass.

Go try and grab attention on reddit you slag.

Let this sink in all you r9k fuckers, never, ever get into a relationship unless you want to deal with cunts like this.

go to /fit/ get in shape and fuckin pump and dump.
>>
>>35774028
Hah. As if.! You guys talk big BUT at the end of the day you only want someone attractive. You are evolved and conditioned to want the best. We all are.
I'm sure any of you would fuck me but I DON'T. GIVE.A.SINGLE.SHIT about casual sex.
I want someone that actually wants to be with ME.
>>
>>35774028
Also how the hell am I a skank? I'm a Virgin at 21..
Find a more fitting insult bud.
>>
File: 1487130282687.jpg (52KB, 538x702px) Image search: [Google]
1487130282687.jpg
52KB, 538x702px
>>35774084
Then go get one, guys line up to be your bitch ass slaves.

Tired of hearing bitches say they want this shit. Oh I want a guy to want me! for a a month? maybe 2? then you get bored and make up bullshit every fucking day to start arguements.

You bitches all say the same thing but all do the same thing. I me me me I want romance! Now watch as I fuck every abusive prick I can find who shows no interest in me at all.

You dont give a shit who you hurt, you just want some attention for a little while and then you will be back to the same old same old fucking cunt game.
>>
>>35773762

I'll date you, I'm 22, white, and handsome

For realsies
>>
Where are you from OP?

Originalcomment69
>>
File: 1489510812027.jpg (109KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
1489510812027.jpg
109KB, 750x722px
>>35774147
>>35774157
Odd the cunt leaves when the fuckers start asking to date her. Odd!

It is just so hard, so very hard to be a women who gets free dinners, 50 million guys clamoring to be her slave. Wow so fucking hard.
>>
>>35774226

There was never any doubt my dude, just wanted to prove you right
>>
>>35774147
What's wrong with you exactly? Handsome men that hit on me tend to be outright manipulative sociopaths.
I'm OK with a guy that's as plain as me providing he's not obese.
>>
>>35774147
>>35774290
Dude hits on girl who says she just wants a younger guy who wants to be with her.

Omg whats wrong with you, sociopath, manipulative shit. I just want a plain guy you said you were ahndsome you sick fuck!

Bah woah is me, when will I ever find love!

When a bitch fishes yall, when a bitch fishes.
>>
>mfw I'm a Manlet shitskin who just wants a thin white gf
>>
>>35774290

There's nothing wrong with me. I don't want to interact with polyamorous sluts, which is pretty much what all women consist of nowadays.

So I sit on r9k deluding myself that one day I'll meet a nice traditional girl. Won't happen.

What's wrong with YOU?
>>
>>35774130
I'm a Virgin you illiterate twit.
I'm not fucking anyone.

You underestimate how much I despise casual sex.
>>
>>35774316
Honestly the main reason I won't date an older guy is the fact is because id be an immediate social outcast...and at this point I'm pretty convinced that they're probably just trying to manipulating me for male sociopathic reasons.
>>
>>35774318
Well then you have to work on not hating your own blood.
At least I'd be happy dating my own kind.
>>
>>35774372
How old is too old?
Unmute pls
>>
>>35774340
>>35774147

Kik: time4tendies

Prove you're serious and not a schizo/troll, I will move to you and marry your ass if it's meant to be

If you pass this up, don't make these threads anymore
>>
>>35773762
Hey! Nothing wrong with shitskins. We're not that bad. Some of us will even try to hide the fact we steal your shit. Racist white girl baka
>>
>>35774329
Most men are also poly and allergic to female emotions.
I am simply not naturally pretty enough or particularly fond of makeup. That's really all that matters with men. I probably could look a lit better with makeup and shut but I don't see the point. It'd only last till he sees my natural face anyway.
>>
>>35774401
Too old to be at all attractive to me? I guess 45.
I did once go out with a 37 year old I was quite fond of.
As for social acceptability I guess the 11 year mark is the limit these days.
>>
>>35774446
I don't hate all none whites. I'm speaking 4chan. Relax.
I don't believe in race mixing is all.
>>
>>35774462
>>35774403

Waiting to prove you wrong.
>>
>>35774491
>has dated men before
into the trash you go
>>
>>35774491
you've got to be fucked up if you cant find someone.

whats wrong with you
>>
>>35774512
I was born trash.
Try again kiddo
>>
>>35774561
I'm. Not.pretty.
For fucks sake learn to read.
>>
>>35774506
Eh, you probably do though. Lots of people act a certain way on 4chan because they can't irl. I honestly don't care. I just enjoy watching people larp itt
>>
>>35774574
didnt read the whole thread wasnt that interested. but you seem weird as fuck that might have something to do with it.

take a deep breath and b urself girl
>>
>>35774588
I hate some ethnicities, like Somalian's for example.
I don't look down on Asians but I still don't want to date one it'd simply feel alien and uncomfortable.
>>
>>35774681
Sounds like you're extremely worried about your social image. Or you have a judgey family
>>
>>35774491
Is 32 outside of your comfort zone?
>>
>>35774735
I do indeed have a judge family amd friends.
Part of me would give it up for intimacy and affection but since it could easily be a farce it's a bit like jumping off a cliff.
There'd be no going back to my social circle and if it doesn't work out I'd be out cold entirely.
>>
>>35773762
white trash girl referring to blacks as shitskins

alright mate
>>
>I'm a thin white girl

And you're lying about one or everything in your post.
>>
>>35774834
I get it. Sucks that you females base your self worth off your social standing so much. Guys don't stress about it as much as you arby flaps do. But if your family and friends are willing to disown you for shit like that then that's quite a shallow life in-of itself.
>>
>>35774993
Yeah but I can't exactly support myself just yet. 13 bucks an hour doesn't quite cut it. I need a place to live untill I'm less impoverished.
Once I'm fully independent. .if every I'll be fine with dating older men np
>>
location and age

2original4u
>>
>>35775105
Your family wouldn't disown you over dating a brown dude, maybe a nigger, unless they were extremely low-mentality and not really worth the concern. Even when families say they will disown someone, the actual practice is not so easy, blood doesn't let go so easily.
I'm a Paki btw, family is everything to pakis and that may be why the when don't tend to date outside, i.e. they may be thinking like you.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.