[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be relatively good looking >but still an autistic retard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: 1434910589999.jpg (119KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
1434910589999.jpg
119KB, 880x660px
>be relatively good looking
>but still an autistic retard
>all the missed chances over the years that haunt me to this day

uglybots can't know this feel
>>
I can relate to this.

>tfw almost chad tier face but super autism
>>
>>35773529
same here. nice body but social anxiety. fuck my life
>>
>make eye contact with a woman
>she looks away, offended

attractive "bots" can't know this feel
>>
>>35773529
>>35773589
>>35774378
>omg i'm soo anxious :p

fuck yourself
>>
If women show even the faintest interest in you, you are not a robot. Good looking or talented people cannot be robots.
>>
>>35774404
Not even attractive but whats your point? Is everyone expected to be an outgoing, extroverted, talkative Chad? Do you think everyone has the same exact personality?
>>
>>35774436
appearance is the #1 thing in attraction, people will overlook your personality if you're attractive

there's no excuse.
>>
>>35773529
i'm in the process of fucking up lol
>>
>>35773529
there are girls out there for you dude. Try talking to people in places like vidya game and omegle if you really think you need it.

This girl called my nervousness endearing recently, so who knows dude.
>>
>>35774418
But looks dont have anything to do with being a robot its all about personality. What are looks gonna do if you dont know the appropriate words to say at a women?
>>
>>35774443
>things that aren't hard for me aren't hard for anyone
>feel bad for my busted face though
grease fire.
>>
>>35774443
That's why ugly normies never get laid, but good looking retard do. Oh wait it's the other way around.
>>
>>35774443
The "excuse" is that people will overlook appearance eventually, because they know it degrades over time
I've seen plenty of Chads get dumped for being boring/narcissistic/manipulative/etc.
>>
>>35774472
would you feel bad for someone who won a million dollars in the lottery and then lost it all on gambling and booze?

no, you wouldn't. why would i feel bad for an attractive person who's just sitting around making excuses
>>
>>35774443
>people will overlook your personality if you're attractive

This is true...to an extent. I put my shit together about a year ago, nowadays I shave + shower every day and keep my hair trimmed + use product, and dress nicely. Often I get checked out by pretty hot women, but...oh my god, some of them are SO fucking dumb holy shit. Or they are just awful people. Thing is, I would PROBABLY fuck them, but it would be entirely selfish and of no deep meaning to me whatsoever in any way shape or form.

Also, I had a hot neighbor the last place I lived, I got friendzoned but she said that she has similar thoughts when evaluating guys. Looks will get you sex, but only meaningless sex.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170325-024337.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170325-024337.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>35773529
If I can get laid... Anyone can
I'm 5'6 and weigh 115 pounds.
Pic related is me.
>>
File: justaliens.png (1MB, 1281x720px) Image search: [Google]
justaliens.png
1MB, 1281x720px
>>35774488
>cosmetic surgery isn't real
>your defective brain is an excuse, make it better
>>
File: 1478459681650.gif (470KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1478459681650.gif
470KB, 258x258px
>20 year old KHHV manchild
>no girl has ever shown interest in my entire life
>never been touched by a woman on purpose
>people avoid sitting near me at desks, on public transportation, in movie theaters
>so far removed from romance and relationships that I don't even know what couples do
>can't make eye contact with others
>can't make eye contact with my own reflection
>look like a hideous teenager
>permanent acne and skin problems despite several cycles of max strength medication
>babies cry when they look at me

trade with me, "attractivebots"

trade with me

c'mon, trade

it's so hard being you, trade with me
>>
>>35774443
Yeah, right.... What if your personality is so bad that you literally dont have any friends, have no one to hang out with and have 0 social status. How are looks supposed to help you in that situation?
>>
>>35774443
But how are they gonna do that if you dont talk to them?
>>
>>35774496
You got that filthy hipster shit going on though with a nice full set of hair.

Woman would fuck you ironically.
>>
>>35774544
I'm 23 and finally had sex last month. I've been on two dates since and they both said they forgot something In their car and never came back. I lucked out.. I'm balding but I do a good job at covering it up with that haircut.
>>
>>35774541
>>35774525
>>35774509
>make catfish account on tinder with an attractive guy from instagram
>drown in matches
>say literally retarded shit, act as retarded as possible, take replies from /r9k/ rolls
>they still entertain it and go back and forth in conversation

>main account
>no matches
>the one match I get a month is a bot or someone who takes an hour to reply and ultimately isn't interested

cool
>>
>>35774573
How is talking to them not talking to them? Did you even read my post? Why do you think talking to women is such a common thing?
>>
>>35774590
you're choosing to not talk to them
>>
File: 1423993243660.png (249KB, 368x425px) Image search: [Google]
1423993243660.png
249KB, 368x425px
>tfw you never missed any chances because you never had any
>>
>>35774598
Of course I do. Because I'm scared of them. How would an attractive face solve than though?
>>
>>35774602
Yes you did. You just didnt realize
>>
>>35774459
If you're good looking, women don't care what you say or if you say anything at all: they'll do all the work. Being good looking is not just easy mode, it's a mode where you are literally prevented from losing.
>>
>>35774633
>what you say
You fucking retard arent getting it. stop acting lime talking to women is easy and common for fucks sake
>>
File: 1447654246412.png (91KB, 288x292px) Image search: [Google]
1447654246412.png
91KB, 288x292px
>>35774615
>How would an attractive face solve than though?
because they will entertain literally anything you say

you are making a choice to be alone.
>>
>>35774644
But it is easy, because you're attractive.
>>
>>35774650
>anything you say
Goddammit you must be trolling
>>
Story time? Story time.

>14
>girls giggle and say hi to me at a grocery store and i ignore them

>15
>girls grind up on me at homecoming

>16
>girl asks me out
>say no
>another girl is mad crushing on me
>reject her

>17
>girl leans up on me at work and flirts with me
>reject her
>barista red head whose hot tries flirting with her
>stone face her and get smoothie and go away
>go to another smoothie store and girl asks if im that guy from the other smoothie store
>ignore her and order
>girl smiles as i buy some picks for guitar and tries to talk me up ignore her

>18
>girl pinches my ass at fesival
>girl asks if im speaking czech and flirts with me and ignore her
>girls smile as i walk around class

>19
>girls again smiling everywhere i go
>hot latina tries to have sex with me but i reject her cause autism
>girl touches my hand in class
>random girls on facebook add me and say im cute

>20
>girl tries to chat me up about inane school questions trying to get to know me and i rudely say i dont know
>walking down street and a group of girls ask if i need a ride
>another day some girls say as im walking with laundry that i dropped their panties
>pull up to panera and this girl gives me sex eyes and has a very sultry voice when talking to me

>21
>girls at bar hollering at me asking for drinks and to chat
>run away
>at festival girl is shoving her boobs in front of me asking for sunscreen and i give her some and she lathers up her boobs

>22
>walking back from canes and notice in my bag the cashier gave me a note with her number saying i was cute

>23
>spend time being recluse so nothing so far but then again yet to really interact with the world due to graduating

Over 300 matches on tinder and I feel dead inside desu senpai.
>>
>>35774685
Quit lying you retard
>>
>>35774685
Wow, I feel terrible for you. Actually I don't.
>>
>>35773529
god young girls are so sexy
>>
>>35774697
>>35774698
Not lying and dont care
>>
>>35774685
holy moly

this was a really boring story
>>
>>35774628
Normies like you have had it so easy for so long you can't even begin to imagine that ugly people don't share the same experiences as you. Women have no interest in us, unless you count heckling and mockery as interest.
>>
>>35774628
>You just didnt realize
No. I didn't. No woman has ever been attracted to me. No woman has ever shown interest in me.

I'd actually be scared if one did. She must be severely mentally ill. That would be the only way to explain such bad taste.
>>
>>35774706
Also I forgot to say at homecoming I was dancing so good the entire room full of groups danced with me
>>
>>35774709
lel you took the le bait
>>
>>35774722
>I'd actually be scared if one did. She must be severely mentally ill. That would be the only way to explain such bad taste.
Lol this is textbook low self-esteem. Stop thinking youre special and get out there
>>
>>35774754
Why do you think I have low self-esteem? I'm 22 years old and I'm kissless, hugless, handholdless, touchless, whateverless. Low self-esteem doesn't come from nowhere. I'm not some self-absorbed psycho like the "attractive robots" in the threads here. I'm a bargain bin loser.
>>
File: 1431814539499.jpg (22KB, 604x440px) Image search: [Google]
1431814539499.jpg
22KB, 604x440px
>>35774519
>a girl from one of my classes in uni gets on the same bus as me
>sits down next to me and starts talking
>she asks if she can sit with me in class
>"sure"
>from then on, every time she sees me, she compliments something about me
>once she literally said that she like my surname and hates hers

>a few months go by
>she asks me to come to the beach
>agree
>we hang out a bit
>says "i'm ugly, i wish i was pretty"
>really want to tell her that she is pretty
>my tongue doesn't move
>can feel the words stopping right at my teeth
>can't do it
>stay quiet

after a few more months of trying and no response from my end she thought that i was not interested

this happened 4 years ago and still not a day goes by when i don't think about her
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.