[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want a weeaboo girlfriend >They're all either taken,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1383892353848.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1383892353848.gif
492KB, 460x345px
>Want a weeaboo girlfriend
>They're all either taken, lesbian, or hate men.

GODDAMN IT! It's amazing how many weeb girls actually have boyfriends, when I do find one, or meet random weeb girls they usually have a boyfriend. And 9 out of 10 times they boyfriend is actually uglier than they are, and on rare occasions the guy might be more attractive than the girl.
>>
>>35773348
>lesbian
There's my big issue. Girl at my work, she's fucking awesome, I can't discuss anime as deeply with anyone else there (despite the fact that I'm a fucking pleb) and under any other circumstance I'd have asked her out a while ago.
>>
dude you dont want a weeb chick, every second you wanna punch them in the mouth for not shutting the fuck up about a show they like or some bullshit anime event they wanna go to.
>>
>>35773413
I know that feel anon, met some really cute weeb girls that were really fun to hang out with but they were BIG into girls and really didn't care for men. Like they didn't hate them, but they weren't physically or sexually attracted to guys.
>>
Every weeb girl i went to highschool with is an asian chaser...
>>
>>35773424
>TFW no weeb girlfriend to attend A-Kon or any other anime convention with

Stop making me more depressed, like I'd love to attend an anime convention with a weeb gf or even just some weeb girl that I was friends with.
>>
>>35773348
Yeah, wait till you get into a relationshit and realise that it is the same no matter the type. Same ole work work work.

>>35773413
No, you are just a beta orbiter.

>>35773424
They just dont understand shits always the same in any relationship.
>>
File: IMG_6538.png (519KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6538.png
519KB, 600x566px
>>35773433
>Asian Chaser
I've been waiting for an excuse to post this image
>>
File: photo-156543.png (67KB, 200x212px) Image search: [Google]
photo-156543.png
67KB, 200x212px
>>35773348
>Wanting a girlfriend who's obsess with Japanese cartoons on a autistic level
What the fuck is wrong with you bro?
>>
File: 1463008614505.png (114KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463008614505.png
114KB, 320x320px
>>35773348
iktf, a lot of them like koreaboo shit too
>>
Tfw
>Weaboo oneitis
>Shes pure, only slightly bi, and into traditional gender roles

I hope she likes me
>>
>>35773705
Someone to relate to, not sure if you could understand. Why would you date a girl you couldn't relate to? I mean, I like anime, cartoons, video games, comic books, etc. So doesn't it make sense to want to date a girl who is into that stuff? Why would I want to date a girl who isn't into that stuff? We'd have nothing in common, usually people try to find things they have in common with each other, gives them a steady foundation to build upon.

Sadly the market for single weeb girls is low, at least where I live. You might find them in more metropolis areas, I live in a rural city and it's full of country/religious white trash girls who I have nothing in common with. Most want to get shit-faced and go square dancing, like don't get me wrong some of them are hot but I have NOTHING in common with them at all.
>>
>>35773348
All the weeaboo girls I've known have all ended up being pretty normie actually. I haven't met one who's super deep into it.

Even my present girlfriend (only girlfriend ever) is a Japanese major, and she's not that much of a weeaboo. She doesn't even watch anime/read manga that often. I watch anime more often than her and play Japanese vidya shit sometimes but I'm not super deep into it either.

It's hard to find a weeb girl because they're desirable to a lot of guys. Like most weeb guys probably don't have gfs so they have a lot to choose from if they aren't lesbian/hate men. You gotta know where to look. Clubs at your school? Game shops? Conventions? It's hard but certainly possible to find one.

>>35773565
I loved that opening and this is a great picture. Saved

>>35773885
Good luck my man. Need any advice? I'm down to help you out. She sounds like a catch

>>35773705
Like >>35774566 said, it's more a matter of having someone to relate to. Relationships are so much better when the two of you always have stuff to talk about/relate to each other about. I'm guessing OP likes a lot of weeb shit which is fine, so having a gf who would also be into that is ideal.
>>
>>35774780
I know "weeb" girls as well.
And they're normie af, I mean.
They watching normie shows, and they want to get fucked by the MC Chad...Girls can't be real weebs.
>>
It's almost like pussy is a desirable commodity no matter what it's attached to.
>>
>>35773348
there's a weeb girl who likes me who has a good body but shes not that attractive and I dont have feelings for her

what do
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.