[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember NEETs your family hate you and you "friend"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1490416590787.jpg (46KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490416590787.jpg
46KB, 462x500px
Remember NEETs your family hate you and you "friend" never liked you. To them you are simply a parasitic primate whos death will better their lives. Your comfy life is holding you back from getting away people who only wishes for you death.
>>
>>35773306
Stop being right pls
>>
>>35773306
i dont care. my parents give me money
>>
>>35773306
Ha yeah, but my "friend" has treated me like shit for years due to his own insecurities and I went along with it because
>lmao treat others how you wanted to be treated
I guess being there for people and fucking driving them fucking all the way to LAX on a moments notice, among other things, weren't enough.

I've gotten over parents. Those two are a kind of crazy I can't even describe. It's like they're maliciously aloof.
>>
>>35773430
>treat others how you wanted to be treated
yeah, this also is a lousy meme
all it does is turn you into a punching bag and resource pool
>>
>>35773457
>>35773430
This like how Germany thought the nice thing to do was the help the refugees. You know treat others how you wanted to be treated. Well that didnt end up going well for them
>>
>>35773457
Yeah I know that now but I hoped that people would realize that I'm trying my best. I still have problems with that because I feel like good deeds should exist for their own sake and I couple that with my awareness of others, empathy I guess. People should acknowledge and encourage good behavior but it shouldn't be done for acknowledgment. Anyways, that's just a fucking ideal. I tried doing that for years and either someone else took the credit or it just went that unnoticed. Sometimes people would shit on me even though for not doing enough when I'd be doing all this stuff for them, just silently. As much as I hate to admit it maybe I just want some recognition without having to make a big deal out of it. I just want that one friend who will go
>Gee Anon, thanks for being there for me the other day, it means a lot
because I feel like I don't mean anything to anyone.

>>35773525
Ha I'm actually like Germany. I talked my parents into letting a friend stay over because he got into fist fight with his dad and his mom lives in the middle of fucking nowhere and he wanted to go to college and get his life back on track. Now my parents love him more than I do and he won't fucking leave but he's just made life hell. Guess I really am retarded eh?
>>
>>35773605
>Guess I really am retarded eh?
If you didnt learn your lesson yet, yeah
>>
>>35774041
Well I mean I have now, but it took over 20 years of being doormat who thought he was being a good person. It's kinda sad, but since I stopped doing that kind of stuff a lot of people have stopped talking to me. It's one of those things where I wondered what would happen if I stopped pouring everything into the relationship and in most cases the other person just let it die. Can't tell if I'm just unlucky or really an unlovable piece of shit.
>>
>>35774140
Were probably just unlucky to be around such people. I never abused peoples kindness for my own personal gain and those type aren't people I want to hangout with so fuck them.
>>
>>35773306
my "friend" I've known since I was little he talks shit about me but he'd be upset when I die
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.