[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW masturbating in bed >Mom knocks on door >Ohshit.jpeg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>TFW masturbating in bed
>Mom knocks on door
>Ohshit.jpeg
>Comes and sits on the bed
>"What is it?"
>"Oh I just wanted to tell you to make sure you write your uncle back, he likes it when people thank him."
>"Okay whatever."
>She leaves the room but takes her fucking sweet time
>Go back to jerking off
>She then texts me 2 minutes later
>"Why are you so nervous?"
>Lie and tell her I was playing a game on my phone and was frustrated for not doing well at it

And before anyone asks I do not find my mother sexually attractive, she is a nutjob and I don't care to live with her. Frankly I'd move out if I could, if it had been ANYONE else's mother then I might have found it hot but I personally don't find my mother attractive so fuck off. Pretty sad I'm 24, still live with my parents, and can't even masturbate in peace sometimes. Most of the time they don't bother me, but it's still annoying to have to worry about it. God forbid I ever bring a girl back home, I mean I have before and my parents left us alone but this was like YEARS ago.
>>
How do I unsubscribe to your blog?
>>
>>35773033
Carl. You feelin' alright?
>>
Let her walk in on you next time.

My mom used to constantly barge into my room before she one day walked in on me furiously beating off, with a fullscreened picture of a friend leaning over on my monitor.
Then again when I lost my virginity she knocked on the door asking "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO" and I answered the door with an erection and no pants.

She hasn't bothered me since.
>>
>>35773033
>bring a girl back home
>I have before
you are a fucking normie piece of shit and could move out and find a job
you are only stuck with your parents cause you are lazy so stop whining
>>
>>35773057
By killing yourself, and don't even start with "why did you post a blog?" comment. I see like dozens of them on /r9k/ everyday, so fuck off. If you don't like blog posts then go to a different board, most people post stupid shit about their daily lives that nobody cares about because /r9k/ is their personal blog. They want to tell strangers about their day, because they have no friends to share it with. Even though /r9k/ doesn't give a shit, they feel they can post it here and still get attention.

>>35773095
Oh please, the girl wasn't even attractive. She was easy, and desperate. Might as well have paid a hooker to come over and spend a few hours cuddling with me. I'm still a virgin, all we did was cuddle and she sucked me off. You act like we had wild ape sex, and also I've seen some fucking ugly weeaboo robot faggots with girlfriends and they still live at home so I wouldn't really call them normies.
>>
>Married and live with mom
>No respect for privacy
>We can be humping and she'll walk in with water telling us to stay hydrated because what we're doing is a lot of work, and cookies for when we're done
>Sometimes also just sits there to talk or something
>>
>>35773130
>getting that triggered
lmao
So whens your next blogpost gonna be up?
>>
File: ss50.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss50.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>35773130
>I'm still a virgin, all we did was cuddle and she sucked me off.
jisatsushitekurete onegaishimasu
>>
>>35773156
I refuse to believe this actually happens, but I have heard of some couples who do stay in their parents/grandparents house. I know one guy who's fiancee stayed with him at his grandmother's house, but he eventually got sick of the lack of privacy and they decided to try and get an apartment, which they eventually did.

>>35773194
Probably tomorrow, but for a guy who doesn't give a shit and hates them you sure look forward to them.
>>
>>35773090
As fucked up as that sounds youre absolutely right. Women dont like reality. The only way to make them realize that their pwecious baby is jerking off is to let them catch you.
>>
>>35773243
I don't like the lack of privacy either but we're too poor to move out to our own place.
>>
>>35773238
Trust me I understand, that's still nice in of itself. I know some people haven't even gotten that far. I'm not saying it was shit, I mean even getting to cuddle with a girl can be nice by itself.

>>35773248
My mother isn't stupid, I mean she is insane and has a warped sense of reality but she isn't a moron. I'm pretty sure she knew exactly what I was doing, not sure why she had to pressure me about it. It's almost like she was trying to get me to admit I was masturbating, which is gross and weird. I know my mom finds masturbation immoral and disgusting, she isn't religious but doesn't like the idea of it. I would know because she caught me masturbating when I was 13 or 14, I told her it was natural and she shouldn't make me feel embarrassed about it, of course she told me that she didn't like it. My mom knows I'm lonely, and I have no relationship life so obviously I masturbate.

She just was all like "Why are you so nervous?" Pretty sure she knew I was masturbating, like she wanted me to admit it. I find my mom physically revolting, so it's really gross to imagine any sexual encounter with her. Like I said if it had been some random MILF that caught me masturbating it might have been hotter.
>>
>>35773300
>gets dick sucked
>no relationship life
you at least have some relationship life so stop lying
also if your mom is that crazy tell her to fuck you cause you need relief and you dont wanna be immoralmanipulating mentally ill ppl is one of the powers you have as a normie
>>
>>35773431
I'd rather not go into the long wall of text as to why I'm not a normie, but I can assure getting my dick sucked by a 4/10 isn't that big of a deal. She had a horse face, and wasn't the most attractive thing but I'm sure people on here would have done the same if given the chance.
>>
>>35773474
well you already posted a wall of text so might as well post another one
>>
File: glass.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
glass.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>tfw never in my life had a room with a lock on it
>tfw parents have been barging in on me fapping my entire life

They never learn to knock. Ever
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.