[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy is it to get on the deep web if you're retarded?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3285.jpg (38KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3285.jpg
38KB, 550x535px
How easy is it to get on the deep web if you're retarded? Can I do it off my phone I'm poor and can't afford a computer and I just want cheap drugs once in awhile. Do you get ripped off a lot?
>>
>>35772712
A moron could do it. Staying anonymous onthere is a different story. As for getting ripped off, I wouldn't know; I hear some sellers like AlphaBay are legit, but I that's just what I've heard. Could have been someone shilling.
>>
>Download tor browser
>Disable javascript
>Don't download virii

there, you're on the """darknet."""

Buying bitcoins / tumbling BTC / managing PGP / dealing with drop addresses is the "hard part." If you don't know what those acronyms mean, go to /r/darknet_markets or something & lurk
>>
>>35772744
What do you mean stay anonymous? Like to stop getting arrested?

>>35772777
I'm on a phone does that still apply?

Also nice dubs and trips
>>
>>35772853
>I'm on a phone does that still apply?

Yes, all of those things apply. You shouldn't be using illegal sites on your phone though; It is inherently insecure due to closed source baseband firmware and lack of root on most Android installations.

The ideal environment is TAILS OS or Qubes OS on a PC.
>>
>>35772888
Holy fuck trips again

Should I just try it if I don't care that much about getting caught I mean it's going to be like a quarter of weed and a gram of Molly I'm not ordering boxes of pills. I know what all the terms mean I just have never ordered bitcoin before but I've looked around the markets and watched YouTube vids
>>
>>35772853
>Like to stop getting arrested?
Basically, yes. And depending on where you're from, your ISP may have a problem with your using Tor. In that case, you could use a bridge. https://www.torproject.org/docs/bridges

>Bitcoin
>Tumbling BTC
>Managing PGP
Probably shouldn't be a problem on your phone. I'm sure there are apps for managing PGP and shit. I've never tried Tor on a phone and wouldn't trust it even if it worked, but that's because I'm paranoid.
>>
>>35772926
I know a little bit about the markets but I have no idea what vpn stuff is

I know a little bit about it just watching people do it on YouTube and I've had the same isp my whole life and they've never said anything when I've used tor and torrents to pirate shit for years on end
>>
>>35772923
You should always secure yourself if you can, but it's your life, friend.

Like Anon said, don't trust phones -- use Tails, Qubes OS, Whonix, etc, and you should be fine.
>>
you can't do it on your phone

if you are not willing/able to learn how to order safely then you probably shouldn't do it at all imo

the amount you get ripped off will also depend on the amount of research and work you are willing to do. many, if not most users never get ripped off.
>>
The Deep Web and the darknet are two different things. You've probably interacted with the Deep Web thousands of times in your life - it's anything that can't be indexed by a search engine, like pages generated in response to a user query.
>>
>>35772957
I'll do tor and all the safety steps I don't really want to get caught if I can help it but I just feel this is safer than calling/texting meeting someone with cash in my hand and driving around with the illegal substance and overpaying like fucking crazy.

I've seen 40 Xanax on the deepweb for 50 dollars and here it's 10 dollars per bar the Molly and weed is way cheaper too and everyone here just overcharges and sells bunk shit because it's a rural town
>>
>>35772982

make sure those prices are domestic because you absolutely should not order international if you are going to half-ass it
>>
>>35772923
>Should I just try it if I don't care that much about getting caught I mean it's going to be like a quarter of weed and a gram of Molly I'm not ordering boxes of pills.

It's up to you. Tor for Android exists. You can purchase bitcoins directly and use them without tumbling (although this is unwise).

Everybody is paranoid for good reason, though: These sites are monitored. They have been seized in the past, and they have been run by the FBI for months while they gather evidence from unencrypted messages.

I doubt anybody's going to bust down your door for something so small, but if you or your dealer are careless, expect a confiscation letter. Good luck.
>>
>>35773010
I've looked around and seen a lot of similar prices either way it's cheaper than here no matter what.

Do you really have to enter your name and address in the site and sign up with each market? I've heard of people getting shipped free samples and shit too.
>>
>>35773022
What's that letter? Does that mean they seized your package? If that happens does that mean you should never ship to your house again?
>>
>>35773062
A confiscation letter means "We seized your package, but we don't have enough evidence to charge you with a crime, or we don't care enough." Yes, it means that you should never deliver to that address again.

Alternatively, they can do what's called a "controlled delivery" which means that a police officer will pose as a postal service employee and get you to sign for the package. Afterwards, you get a knock on the door.
>>
It's pretty easy dude,just stick in a usb drive (make sute it's the right one) and login and ho to onion the you have web addresses written down cause there is no like dark web Google so just type on addresses.

Then go to drug selling sited and use bit coin to buy and by it just like amazon but illegal amazon then it will b shipped to you
>>
>>35773036

you must create an account with each market but you do not provide any personal information to the market, only the individual vendor directly

free or very cheap samples are rare but it does happen
>>
>>35773100
So when someone comes with my package don't answer and just leave it there or if they come to the door do I just say I didn't order anything but ask to keep the package without signing for it

>>35773124
So sign up for the market and then the specific vendor only sees your information to ship it? That doesn't sound that bad but still pretty sketchy.
>>
>>35773178
>So when someone comes with my package don't answer and just leave it there or if they come to the door

This depends on the vendor. You should ask the vendor if they sent a package requiring signed delivery. If they did not, and the USPS wants you to sign for it, you should be nervous and prepare for a knock.

>do I just say I didn't order anything but ask to keep the package without signing for it

If they're at a point where they're doing a controlled delivery, it's too late. They're just trying to catch you using red-handed. They will bring a case against you regardless of whether you accepted the package.

How you should approach a CD is up for debate. By refusing to accept the package, it will 100% be identified as drugs eventually. Vendors send packages with fake addresses, and eventually the postal service will open it if they can't find the sender.

Ideally, what I think you should do is:
1) Accept the package.
2) Do not open the package.
3) When the LEA knocks, feign ignorance. DON'T TALK TO THE POLICE. Wait for a lawyer and do not admit anything.

Receiving illegal items in the mail is not a crime. Purchasing them is. If you stay quiet, and your privacy scheme is intact, they will not be able to prove that you bought the drugs.
>>
>>35773281
Good shit, Anon. Thanks for the tips.
>>
File: 1427485196174.png (226KB, 1174x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1427485196174.png
226KB, 1174x1266px
>>35773281

adding to this
>>
How retarded am I for ordering drugs to my actual home adress?
>>
>>35773464
As long as you're following the guidelines in >>35773420 and you're not marked with a confiscation notice, I don't think it matters much. They require an ID for PO Boxes, and sifting through a neighbor's mailbox is a felony by itself.
>>
>>35773281
So you should sign it? How can you tell le from a normal package delivery person
>>
>>35773932
>So you should sign it?
In most cases, I think so. The idea is "act natural" and "bullshit your way through the encounter" so that there is reasonable doubt.

If you have never refused delivery of a package, even from unknown sources, and your mailman can testify to that, your behavior is atypical and can be used against you.

>How can you tell le from a normal package delivery person
If you know your mailmen, you can bullshit your way through the encounter like this guy did: https://www.reddit.com/r/SilkRoad/comments/1bmv3p/controlled_delivery_gone_wrong/

If they're doing it properly, there would be no way to tell.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.