[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot Rodger was crazy for killing himself when his family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: elliot_rodger.jpg (58KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger.jpg
58KB, 600x300px
Elliot Rodger was crazy for killing himself when his family is rich as fuck
>>
>>35772644
But he was 22 years old and never even kissed a girl. What was he supposed to do?
>>
Why did he not just fuck a prostitute and get it out of his system so he could get over himself and work on being likable and not a retard?
>>
>>35772662
He is rich. He can date golddiggers
>>
>>35772675
Pretty sure Elliot just wanted a real connection with someone and not a sugar baby whore.
>>
>>35772667
Why don't you read the manifesto where he answered that question?
>>
>>35772644
elliot was racist
>>
>>35772699
So? He still has money
>>
>>35772644
He wasn't rich.

His dad made lots of bad business decisions, and was deeply in debt.

He and his mother lived in a cramped apartment, and she only made like $40k/year or something

He got access VIP events because his dad was a well connected film industry professional.
>>
>>35772733
>He wasn't rich
Didn't his dad work for Hunger Games?
>>
>crazy for killing himself

Dude killed like a dozen random people and got in a shoot out with the cops on a college campus. His parents may be rich but they're not THAT rich. He'd be rotting in a prison for life getting his boipucci destroyed every night
>>
>>35772733
He owned a baller car, wore expensive clothing and glasses, and had an extra 5 grand to put down for weapons.

I think it's safe to say he was well off.
>>
>>35772727
So? You can't buy happiness and emotional fulfillment.
>>
>>35772779
This. He is better than most of us.
>>
it's almost like the problems that make a person undatable are literally all mental and directly correclated to worldview instead of some sort of outside issue

#r9k
>>
>>35772805
I have money, but at the end of the day I'm still an autist who can't talk to women.
>>
>>35772644
Great insight op I've never considered that a mass murderer is crazy. This is the kind of insight I come to 4chan for.
>>
>>35772827
Do you truly have autism? I've read that Elliot has autism.
>>
>>35772644
Elliot's a faggot been saying this since day 1. I don't know why the autistics on here like him so much. He was a failure from birth to death, when they whole world was laid out before him and he had every possible advantage. But all he did was piss and moan and complain about everyone else while diddling himself and staring at his shoes, then chimped out and killed other betas. Really fucking pathetic. If I lived near his plot I'd take a dump on his grave.
>>
>>35772831
>I've never considered that a mass murderer is crazy
The point is he had fucking money. He could easily live a happy life if he didn't kill himself.
>>
File: 1473882521_autisms.png (8KB, 855x517px) Image search: [Google]
1473882521_autisms.png
8KB, 855x517px
>>35772833
I haven't been officially diagnosed but I think it's pretty likely given the problems I had during childhood and the fact that I'm a 20 year old khhv who is only socially retarded.

I don't even know how one obtains a diagnosis but I'll do it if someone here explains the process.
>>
>>35772717
What is wrong with liking blond chicks?
>>
>>35772910
Was Elliot diagnosed? A lot of people thought he was autistic.
>>
>>35772845
Hi I'm OP welcome to materialism.
>>
>>35772749
His father was a 3rd unit director or something. That's someone who directs filler scenes.It's like being the bacon and sausage cook at ihop.

>>35772779
>owned a baller car

A $40,000 coupe. Nothing special in Southern California

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/27/justice/california-elliot-rodger-wealth/
>>
>>35773011
Wow I thought he was rich
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.