[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE Fuck do Girls like good looking guys it doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
WHY THE Fuck do Girls like good looking guys it doesn't make sense why should their face give them the right to have sex with hot girls! does love even exist
>>
girls dont like guys who look like frogs
>>
>>35772523
protip: its cuz ur fat.
>>
WHY THE Fuck do Guys like good looking girls it doesn't make sense why should their face give them the right to have sex with hot guys! does love even exist

Stfu u social retard
Unattractive girls like me have to suffer through this to. If you could just lower your standards everyone would be happy

Seriously kys
>>
>>35772523
Love is a meme perpetrated by the Jews to sell Hallmark cards and chocolate.

Sex is what matters.
>>
>>35772626
completely different , orjgndokinf
>>
>>35772626
You have it easy you dumb bitch. You could be ugly as fuck and as long as you're not 400+ pounds there are plenty of average guys who will fuck and or you, even if you're autistic. Meanwhile if you're autistic you have almost zero chance with anything, even if you're physically fit.
>>
>>35772626
>unattractive girls suffer this too

I'd marry a 4/10 (under 165 lbs) if she was nice, loyal, and had a positive personality over an 8/10 who was obsessed with me.

Too many catty, negative, narcissistic women these days.
>>
>>35772710
>"there are plenty of average guys who will fuck and or you, even if you're autistic."

Then why haven't any of them made a move yet?
Oh wait. It's because you tards only go for 10/10s. Don't give me that bs that girls have it easy. Literally no guy has ever showed any interest in me
>>
>>35772774
Yeah right we all know you never even glance at women who are under 6/10
>>
Because it signals good genes and a healthy immune system so better chance at offering surviving /obvious
>>
Did you try being rich?
>>
>>35772927
The last girl I fell for had facial reconstruction surgery.

So you're wrong.
>>
Love doesn't exist but everyone is into different weird shit. You'll just have to be patient and wait for a girl who isn't exactly a Barbie doll but is at least willing to sit on your dick.
>>
>>35772556
I'm fat and ugly. Doesn't hinder me.
>>
File: 42.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>35772523
to be fair i like good looking girls as well. it's just that they will never pick me lol
>>
>>35772523
That's how nature works. The females choose the most beautiful male to mate with.
This is how it's always been and always will be, forever.
>>
>>35774253
In antiquity, villages were pillaged and women were raped, sold into slavery and raped some more. They were put in arranged marriages as political pawns and raped until they gave an heir. Empowered women are a new phenomenon.

Maybe the bonobo apes did something like that, but they all fuck everybody. Chimps definitely do that raping thing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.