[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black, 5'8 semi attractive manlet >work at walgreens

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0730.jpg (199KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730.jpg
199KB, 5000x5000px
>be black, 5'8 semi attractive manlet
>work at walgreens
>older black coworker flirts with me and calls me "boo", as in "my boo"
>calls me cute, acts like we are a couple in a joking way.
> I play off her advances, act like we are not couplish, most of the time.
>6'2 black guy walks into her department. They start talking for a long while.
> she's leaving at the end of her shift. She later comes back in wearing jeans, ass looking plump.
She buys something. I couldn't tell, maybe condoms.
> I go outside to collect the shopping carts and bring them inside.
> coworker is leaving with bag in her hands about to get in her car. Says "boo, there's a cart behind you".
> I turn around to get the cart like a fucking fag.
> Turn back around and see she's in the passenger seat, 6'2 black guy from earlier is driving her car, I can only assume is about to go bang her brains out.
> She rolls her window down and yells, "later", as they speed off.
Im numb to women being sluts for the most part but damn this hurt. What should I have learned from this?
>>
>>35772459
>being attracted to niggirls

there's your problem mate.
>>
>>35772459
That you still are too weak to transition to the dark side. Get angry with yourself. Stop giving a fuck about other people, especially women. Stop validating these whores.
>>
Sounds like you weren't very interested in her anyway.
your loss, next time try being less of a snobby faggot.
>>
you tried to have yr cake and tried eating it too. you liked the compliment enough to make her feel like you werent outright rejecting her, but you thats what you did in your brain. and you convinced yourself you were outright rejecting her when you werent doing that in behavior. now you just miss the free affection. dont worry about it.

this too shall pass.
>>
>>35772459
You shouldn't care if you aren't interested. And if you were interested, you should've at least acted like you cared. She was probably interested in you, but upon seeing you weren't reciprocating, went to go date the other guy.
>>
>>35772459
Eh, you and I both know being black guys with low self esteem is a death sentence in this society. Not much you could've learned that you didn't already know. Maybe in the next life fellow robot.
>>
File: tumblr_o2nniuPjDm1rbqjqso2_1280.jpg (664KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2nniuPjDm1rbqjqso2_1280.jpg
664KB, 1280x1920px
I can think of a couple:

that you will need to find a way to be honest about your feelings towards others in a way that they are receptive to, instead of guarded for fear of being hurt, since the truth is shit will hurt you either way and this way only adds bitterness to the hurt.

to understand that having unvoiced expectations of someone is essentially playing russian roulette with someone else holding the gun, while that person isn't even aware they're playing

to be able to understand that other people have similar mental processes to you going on inside their heads. They're self conscious about different things, and unsure about different things, and through their different experience have come to expect different things or protect themselves from hurt in differen ways, but the internal logic is often largely the same, and they are just as bad as you at guessing what's going through someone else's mind, even though they may think they're great and like you will make judgements and decisions based off that bad information.
>>
>>35772954
tl;dr other people are people too just like you're a people
>>
File: 1490044630920.gif (67KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1490044630920.gif
67KB, 500x255px
>>35772459
She doesnt give a shit about loyalty or love dude.

Sorry to break it to you but fucking bitches are so cruel dude, like seriously rub it in your face cruel.

Bitches are the type of people that will do shit they would never ever do, humilate themselves, make themselves look like shit just to hurt other people they hate.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.