[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people shorter than you have gfs >people skinnier than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1477883714677.png (415KB, 687x579px) Image search: [Google]
1477883714677.png
415KB, 687x579px
>people shorter than you have gfs
>people skinnier than you have gfs
>people fatter than you have gfs
>people dumber than you have gfs
>people uglier than you have gfs
>people poorer than you have gfs
>people smellier than you have gfs
>people meaner than you have gfs
>thieves, rapists, and murderers have gfs

being boring and passive is the ultimate death sentence. that's all it takes. if you're interesting and exciting, SOMEONE will find you to be attractive. someone will like your personality.

but if you're boring, timid, shy, passive, submissive, socially retarded, overly agreeable, with no hobbies or any sort of drive in your life, no one will want to associate with you ever. that's all it is.
>>
People less confident than you do not have gfs. You're welcome.
>>
Why do people on this board still want a gf when we all know how awful women really are? Its time to stop chasing the dragon like the rest of us, my dude. The no gf days are over.
>>
>>35772160
confidence can't come from thin air, that's the problem. you have to have a reason to be confident.
>>
>>35772100
>>people dumber than you have gfs
Impossible senpai
>>
>>35772195
/r9k/ isnt one person and those women hate threads are mostly a reaction to having no gf
ppl try to convince themselves that women are trash so they stop wanting a gf
>>
>>35772100
>no "people with smaller dicks than you have sex"
hhmm
>>
>>35772311
sorry dick size is not something I think about or have ever thought about, it has literally never been relevant in my life despite being 5.5

I've never gotten that close
>>
>>35772100
I fully agree with this post and am glad to be a virgin. I'd rather decapitate myself with a butter knife than be interesting.
>>
>>35772265
I certainly hope not. A gf doesn't give you fucking anything. Newsflash guys; sex sucks. The female body is boring. The female mind is empty. The female soul is absent.
>>
>>35772265
People complaining about >tfw when no gf are normies and dont belong here
>>
>>35772348
>A gf doesn't give you fucking anything
confidence
affection
motivation
a reason to better yourself and do right
>>
>>35772373
Thats all fluff. She'll leave you in a second and none of that will matter and your confidence and motivation will get worse than it was before you got together.
>>
File: uglymf.jpg (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
uglymf.jpg
138KB, 640x1136px
>>35772100
>people shorter than you have gfs
yes, i'm 5'11"
>people skinnier than you have gfs
of course
>people fatter than you have gfs
true
>people dumber than you have gfs
yup
>people uglier than you have gfs
not true. i'm the ugliest person i've ever seen
>people poorer than you have gfs
yes
>people smellier than you have gfs
yup, i bathe every day and use antiperspirant and wear freshly washed clothes every day
>people meaner than you have gfs
yeah
>thieves, rapists, and murderers have gfs
yes

what's you're point?
>>
>>35772100
reminds me of the time i met someone who was
>shorter
>fatter
>dumber
>uglier
>poorer
>smellier
>meaner

than me who was married

oh wait, that's basically everyone who is married
>>
>>35772373
>confidence
>motivation
>a reason to better yourself and do right
Those all come from within. External factors can facilitate these but they don't give you these things.
>affection
Family, friends, pets can also give you that. But what you want is to be given a sense of self-worth. It ain't happening. Women aren't goddesses, they're humans with all the faults that come with being human.
>>
>>35772100
>but if you're boring, timid, shy, passive, submissive, socially retarded, overly agreeable, with no hobbies or any sort of drive in your life, no one willl...
well yep, what are you, a lump of clay anon?
>>
>>35772665
I guess I must be
>>
File: 1486548772427.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1486548772427.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
>>35772195
>why do people go against their biological drive
Because it's hard, I'm usually the first to post 2d>3d in any thread but even I'll admit there's times I feel like shit knowing I'll never have a loving family like society has memed me into beleivieng I should have by this point
>>
>>35772160
This is simply not true. Being attractive can easily fix lack of confidence.
>>
>>35772680
>still having a biological drive
You arent a proper robot. Smoke weed to get schizo or something
>>
>>35773925
>Smoke weed
kill yourself normalfag, anyone regularly leaving the house to meet with a dealer needs to die
>>
>>35773925
I don't like drugs they make me nervous

browsing the internet for 14 hours at a time is my drug
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.