[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about getting a Xanax prescription or should I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: SouthsideSuicide.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SouthsideSuicide.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
How do I go about getting a Xanax prescription or should I just order it off the dark web? I'm desperate. Weed just doesn't do it for me anymore and I need something to forget her. I've never been this hung up on a girl before and it's tearing me apart. I used to be straight edge up until about a year before I met her when I started only weed but now here I am three years later just craving
>>
Funny, I've been wondering the same thing for awhile. Been trying to find the easiest, hassle free method.
>>
Get a new girl as distraction. Or possibly even explore your gay side if thats an option.

Either case better than Xanax.
>>
>>35771967
>>35771990
I have a Xanax prescription for panic attacks. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to read about the symptoms of panic or anxiety and tell your doctor you have them.

For real though, Xanax doesn't feel as good as alcohol. It just makes me feel really chill and sleepy and hungry. If you're just looking to escape your troubles I'd hit the liquor before ever going through the trouble of faking a disorder to get a Xanax prescription... just not worth the effort.
>>
>>35771967
Thats a sign to stop taking drugs not taking harder drugs. Faggots like you are the reason why normies think weed is a gateway drug
>>
>>35772009
How are people better than drugs?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170324-142753~01.png (233KB, 1439x1509px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170324-142753~01.png
233KB, 1439x1509px
>>35772081
Ha OP here. I had the same train of thought earlier. Weed isn't a gateway drug, it's just people with no self control that go on to harder drugs (i.e. possibly me). I get it, drugs are supposed to accent a good time, not be the good time but I'm beyond help. I'd do anything to be anywhere from where I am (mentally).

And the shitty thing is I was planning to robotrip tonight but apparently SSRI's almost always guarantee a bad trip. These fucking pills are keeping me from having any fun. The most I've done is weed and shrooms. I just want to be a fucking zombie. I'm tired of being here. Consciousness is too much of a burden but I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself
>>
>>35771967
XANAX HIGHS ARE SHIT. Order off he deepweb though you get the best pries. people out here sell them for $5 but my buddy got them off the deepnet for $1
>>
Order alprazolam powder off the deep web and put it into a propylene glycol solution. Bam, lifetime supply.
>>
>>35772530
Holy shit a dollar for Xanax the people here want 10 dollars a bar which is shit

The Molly here goes for 10-15 a point and sells for 40 a gram on the darknet

Not to mention the acid here is 15 a hit and my friend got bunk shit
>>
A lot of deeepweb bars are shitty presses of questionable quality. If you do go DW, buy powder like another anon suggested, and dose it volumetrically. Do not eyeball or try to weigh stuff this potent. Clearnet RCs are cheaper. But seriously, don't fuck with benzos. You'd be better off with fucking fent.
>>
Just take LSD dude
>>
>>35772651
You could like literally run your town if you bought that shit and sold it lol.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.