[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where my black niggas at? Talkto me. Why you here nigga? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-02-13-18-08-05.png (393KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-13-18-08-05.png
393KB, 720x1280px
Where my black niggas at?
Talkto me.
Why you here nigga?

I'm at a bad spot right now.

Also how ofter do you say nigga?
>>
i dont think youre black

t.black
>>
>>35771302
Youre right im not
>>
With truth I used to say bistre.
But with closer inspections im closer to #6b480a.

Though I cant find a name for it
>>
>>35771302
Yo come back son
>>
I say nigga often, and sometimes nigger because it makes the white sjw normans scared of me
>>
>>35771283
I was going to get beer and snacks for tonight. Was playing some Deus Ex Revision as of this moment.
>>
>>35771903
Whats the brew?
>>
>>35771833
>say nigga often
Aloud? To whom?
Give me an anecdotal reference
>>
Just came back from the mountains near some lake, there was a floral bloom so my friends and I went to get high on indica and wander and observe it, so I'm coming down and listening to To Pimp A Butterfly for the first time, it's fucking incredible. I'm also waiting for my brother to come drive me home, just got done with final exams, worst quarter I've had in these three years, but all that means is that I'm average at worst this quarter.

I've definitely said "Old Sport" more often than I've said "nigga". You're clearly not black, so this thread's kinda weird right from the jump, but what's got you feeling like you're in a bad spot?
>>
File: 1486184384997.jpg (8KB, 250x95px) Image search: [Google]
1486184384997.jpg
8KB, 250x95px
>>35772310
>norman white guy says something to me
>Didn't understand what he said
>"nigga what are you saying to me"
>get that look that white people give you when they feel uncomfortable around you

Idk stuff like this. I don't talk to people all that much though
>>
>>35772442
>nigga what are you saying to me
Heard that in k.dot's voice from that untitled track.

So many other black people who can say this hilariously to make pc normalfags uncomfortable.

I keep forgetting the hilarious shit we can get away with just by being black.

Walking down street, performer playing bagpipes.

Loudly say "man he playin the SHIYT outta them bagpipes"

Hear chortles, see smirrks.

Good feel.
I dont talk to peoplr much either.
But sometimes I get blac toureettes and have to say something comedically observant when I thin people expect me to.
>>
>>35772434
>Old Sport
I say my son sometimes.
I really like basher from the ocean's series.
Black british slang is cool to me. But I cant authentically pull it off.

You didnt get my initial joke.
I am not black. Neither are you.
>>
File: 1487047688183s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487047688183s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>35772572
I would say so much shit like this because it was hilarious
Eventually the (few) friends that I had (that happened to be white) would start to adopt my vocabulary and it was hilarious
In high school I had a small friend group (2 of us were black and the rest white) and we would say "le n word" a lot and at first it would make them uncomfortable but then they started to realize it was just for laughs and they got used to it.
>tfw you finally get white people to be comfortable around you
>>
>>35772640
>Eventually the (few) friends that I had (that happened to be white) would start to adopt my vocabulary
Kek I remember that.

I remember when my robot friend will with scoliosis said "nah, never that" when someone asked if he would hit on an unnamed stacy.

I felt so proud.
Im a brown recluse now.
No enviroment for real real friends.
>>
I sometimes say it when I'm talking to myself but not around other people.
>>
File: 1486157282199.jpg (21KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486157282199.jpg
21KB, 375x360px
>>35772706
I have another story from high school with my other black friend involving a (super) white teacher
>teacher at our school tried to talk to us for some reason
>tries to be really friendly
>"heyyy...so you like that gangsta rap...right?"
>we start laughing so hard
>both of us only listened to metal at the time
>>
>>35772608
>You didnt get my initial joke.
Yeah I did, it just didn't register as a joke, 'cause I'm stupid. And yeah I am black, maybe you're joking again but I'm still too high to banter properly.
>>
>>35772874
Oh.
Shet.

>And yeah I am black
Wait you still don't get me.
U too high nigga.
Come back to reality
>>
>>35772754
>teacher at our school tried to talk to us for some reason
>tries to be really friendly
>"heyyy...so you like that gangsta rap...right?"

Never that.
>>
>>35772874
U still too lit up?
>>
>>35773824
No probably not, though I don't do this often (nor do I smoke this much when I do) so I may be high until tomorrow morning. I'm not sure.
>>
>>35772754
Holy shit don't bring up the metal/screamo high school phase. Jesus i was such a faggot
>>
White people are so obsessed with the n-word
>white people complain about wanting to say the n-word
>says they should be able to say it because slavery and racism is in the past
>white people: a black person was on the news today! fucking niggers, put them back in the fields!
>also white people: what are they protesting and calling us racist for?!

I feel like white people just fight for the right to be as racist as possible while looking as innocent as possible.
>>
>>35775055
I agree wtih this post
>>
>>35774249
None of us itt are likely to be black.
Maybe some Ugandan niggas but not us.
We literally shades of brown.

You never played the "im not black im brown" joke?
>>
>>35771283
Can you lend a nigga a fry?
>>
>>35775338
How tf you know I got fries rn?
Who are you?
>>
>>35775553

im baba yaga ya bich ass nigguh now gimme yo fries
>>
>>35775714
Fuck you Daniel.
Dumv ass fire dano ass nigga
>>
>>35775055
Hmm.
True in instances.
But a huge geberakixation.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.