[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, I need help. Since I made a few friends in college I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 148228472348421.png (463KB, 1508x1000px) Image search: [Google]
148228472348421.png
463KB, 1508x1000px
Robots, I need help.
Since I made a few friends in college I improved myself a bit and started being invited to parties and social events. As a result, I even got a girl. Last weekend we went to this pub and I got to meet one of the freshman, a liberal arts student who happens to be female(male). We talked a little, I got a few drinks and next thing I know I was kissing her. Her frat was nearby so we decided to go there, and when I got to the front door my conscious started to hit me hard.
I started to think of how ashamed my dad would be, and how much of a faggot I was being. Felt guilty, and really bad, so I said I was sorry, let her in and walked back home. Unfortunately, I'm starting to want to see her again, and this is where the problem is: I might have fallen for the trap. If that wasn't enough, she messaged me today, asking me if I wanted to go to the pub tomorrow.

What do I do? She is fun, and nice, but I don't want cock in my ass. Since there is a lot of traps here, has something similar happened to you?
>>
>>35770732
they let traps into frats?
>>
>>35770753

>tfw not a frat's trap slave
>>
>>35770732
>>35770753
oh and to actually answer your question - the trap dick is not going in your ass, your dick is going in her ass. idk if you're dealing with a proper tranny or just some agp dude but most trans girls(male) would rather you ignore their penis

>>35770765
feels bad man
>>
>>35770753
Shit, meant flat, not frat. My mistake, thanks for pointing it out.
>>
>>35770779
Yeah, but I still don't know if I should go for it. She is a trans and apparently has been taking hormones for a while.
>>
Fuck all trannys. They are after chad.
>>
>>35770912
I think you should do it OP. I am just a closet tranny myself, though. You're the only one who can make the call.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.