[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-03-24_17-28-22.png (38KB, 702x409px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-24_17-28-22.png
38KB, 702x409px
>We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you'll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35770713
I think those are times ya fucking dingdong
>>
>>35770757
are you saying they spent 2 hours driving to each house to pick up 3 grown people to take them to a heated pool?
>>
>>35770813
>Why don't people drop all of their obligations to come to my party
>>
>>35770813
It's possible they made multiple trips. Are you saying this guy sent an email to like a dozen people talking about bringing small children to a pool party for pedophilic entertainment? Which of us is a doofus, me or you?
>>
>>35770846
I asked what did they mean by this. Your explanation is not logical. Care to try again?
>>
>>35770875
Go back to /x/, shkutz. Nobody here is taking your shitty bait.
>>
>>35770923
>triggered
Hm, why are you taking this simple question so personally?
>>
File: 1485967727846.jpg (10KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1485967727846.jpg
10KB, 231x218px
How about the Walnut sauce?
>>
>>35770713
He's probably a pedo and pizzagate is probably real, at least cause for further investigation. I guess that Trump just has bigger fish to fry before he tackles this fringe issue.
>>
>>35770713
it's Pizzagate shit
/pol/ already identified Maeve Luzzatto
if you're going to be a conspiracy theorist, at least keep the fuck up you stupid normie
http://archive.is/r0zCv
>>
Racing horses? Pool as in betting? Farm? Maybe
>>
>>35770825
You've never hosted any parties anyways, how would you know? The depraved extend their desires to the far reaches of acceptability, until their acts become occulted. You're playing devil's advocate and you don't even know it.
>>
>>35770846
That'd be the fanciful fallacy lad - (You).
>>
>>35772109
Well, Trump was known for spending time on pedo air, I dunno if he wants to self incriminate.
>>
>>35770713
>almost 7
So 6? The fuck? Are pedos retarded?
>>
to clarify here for retards, the person who sent this email is tamera luzzatto. she is talking about bringing her children to a party at a farm.

"entertainment" doesn't mean "child fucking" it means "lol have fun with my ~zany~ kids who i'm going to make you guys deal with at this thing"

this is one of the crazier "pizzagate" thing because it's clearly been interpreted by people who have literally never heard how rich normies talk about their kids
>>
>>35773415
She still sounds like a pretentious asshole.

These people really have no business running anything in this the country. They're so disconnected from the working man.
>>
>>35773620
she's a middle-level executive who works in the pew foundation. her husband was some department of energy appointee (by clinton back in the 90s, naturally).

they have pretty much nothing to do with running anything in this coutnry
>>
>>35773415
>being entertained by watching children swim in your pool is normal
mkay
>>
>>35770713
Only they know what they meant. You'd have to ask them.
Your baseless assumptions mean nothing.
>>
>>35773707
i hate to tell you this anon but normies think kids are fun and entertaining (or, more accurately, they think "other people will enjoy hanging out with my kids!") just on their own. their lives are so dull and devoid or joy that seeing people too young to be jaded by the world makes them happy.

or, you know, it's their own children and they think literally everything they do is great, even when all they do is vomit and cry and cover their face in spaghetti

you guys were doing better when you were constructing some kind of secret pedophilia codebook to interpret these things. this one just comes off as an autistic misunderstanding of some lady saying she's gonna bring her kids to a party
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.