[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't betas just get Jewess GF's >Never make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: jewess_by_ohorbi-d3dtamh.jpg (175KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
jewess_by_ohorbi-d3dtamh.jpg
175KB, 900x1350px
Why don't betas just get Jewess GF's

>Never make a decision ever again!

sounds great!
>>
>>35770400
Jewish girls are pretty fine, excellent breeding grounds for superior white genetics.. didnt think about that. DID YA?
>>
>>35770400
My bank account has less than 5 digits.
>>
>>35770442
>tfw This actually bothers me. We are in a time of war anons.. Let me see your war face.
>>
>>35770400
She's about as Jewish as she is Asian...
>>
>>35770400
Because she's going to make me get a circumcision as an adult and I'll be expected to give a shit about gay olive trees in some fucking desert on the other side of the planet that may as well exist on Mars for all I care
>>
>>35770465
Judaism is a religion, retard. Even Africans can be Jewish.
>>
>tfw no qt Jewish gf
why couldn't I have been born a chosen?
>>
>>35770552
Jews have a race too, they're from Israel
>>
I would never trust a jewess to be my GF. But i would cuck one that's married or in a relationship, even breed it

If a jewess was my girlfriend because for some weird reason that was the only way i could get her to put out and i really wanted to fuck her, then i would just fake the relationship, cheat on her, not spend a dime on her, and not kiss her dirty jew mouth
>>
>>35770553
You can still join the winning team, anon.
>>
>>35770552
But it's also a a "race" and they have this meme rule where if your mom was Jewish then you're also Jewish whether you like it or not.

They also have "gold" in their last names.
>>
>>35770585
Yeah, right. Jewish and zionist tradition teaches that those who are not ethnically jewish, and born from a jewish mother, are as insects compared to their self proclaimed master race
>>
>>35770578
The Jews in California, about 80% don't look Israeli. They look like the white rat people. How did this happen? They are supposed to be ethnic Jews so they say.
>>
>>35770610
Race is a social construct, it's not real, dumbass.
>>
>>35770638
He meant it's an ethnicity, pretty sure
>>
>>35770400
I did, but then I dumped her and she moved to Israel.
>>
>>35770618
Yes, but you can still be a father of a future Jew.
>>
>>35770618
>Not wanting your kids to be part of the true master race?
fucking pleb.
>>
>>35770633
Because Jews are beta as fuck and ugly as shit
so the jewess always wants to breed with an aryan
>>
>>35770400
I have a Jewish gf and she's schizo and cuts herself and listens to edgy emo music all day. Didn't really fix my life
>>
Jewish women age like milk
>>
>>35770703
She's Armenian, not Jewish though. Unless there's a hidden meme in here somewhere
>>
>>35770742
Anyone /pol/ dislikes for any reason is Jewish.
>>
>>35770742
>>35770852
They're both associated with genocide, big noses, and lies. Same thing, really
>>
>>35770463
>tfw i am a Pyle
>>
>>35770703
they turn into cheese? i like cheese.
>>
They're too tiny
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.