[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fembot >do lewd stuff with ~20 y/o neighbor when I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1489548052072.gif (902KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1489548052072.gif
902KB, 500x494px
>be fembot
>do lewd stuff with ~20 y/o neighbor when I was ~12
>constantly told how fucked up that is and how I should be scarred for life
>tfw I actually didnt mind at the time (actually liked it because I had a big crush on him and he was super nice and gentle) and I still dont view it as anything remotely damaging
Why is it made such a big deal? I can see how it would be bad if the older one is really controlling or forceful but that goes for any relationship at any age.
>>
File: Italian Navy.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Italian Navy.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>35769916
Because fucking kids is not proper etiquette for a grown adult.

Also it's illegal as shit.
>>
>be 11 yrs old
>end of day, running late
>miss school bus
>principal offers a ride home
>small talk
>eyes moving up and down his body while he talks
>ask if he's married
>want to give him head
>too scared to reach for it
>arrive home, parents ask if he tried anything
>they have no idea
>finger self that night
>>
>>35769916
The relationships are statiscay shown to be bad for children. Teen girls who et involved with adult men are more likely to dropout more likely to be abused and more likely to be pregnant. The only people I know who do this are immigrants and Florida white
>>
>>35769916
How lewd femanon?

I wanna jack off to some cp fantasies.
>>
File: AOC-chart.png (200KB, 588x1641px) Image search: [Google]
AOC-chart.png
200KB, 588x1641px
>>35769916

It wasnt always like this...

You have society to blame.
Its why im chronically depressed.
>>
I wish I got molested by an older woman when I was a child

I'd probably be more alpha
>>
>>35769916
tell us some stories anon, i want and need to know how lewd this was
>>
File: 1487631064921.jpg (104KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487631064921.jpg
104KB, 1000x1000px
>>35769916
>Would always sleep over and get my neighbor friend to suck my dick when I was 8-9 (he later turned out to be gay)
>Fucked two black kids in the ass while playing truth or dare when I was 11

feels good man. Those 2 niggers always act all gangster and act like they don't know me anymore, but I'll always know I fucked both of their asses.

Im straight btw
>>
fembot plz tell stories I want to finger myself

This was my fantasy
>>
>>35769916
>12

I remember when I was that young and girls were horny little sluts wearing short shorts and listening to boy bands. Not really surprised honestly.
>>
>>35769916
I wish my dad molested me
>>
because societal norms and penal codes cannot be tailored to benign individuals alone, i'd reckon that your average adult individual willing and desiring to rail a 12 year old is anything but benign

in fact, i would go so far as to say that engaging in sexual relations with an individual under the age of 14 at minimum is a flagrant violation of the non-aggression principle and should thusly be punished by a rope with a long drop and a quick stop
>>
>>35771117
How many fedoras do you own?
>>
>>35769916
This sounds like a pedophile justifying his actions. They use this argument often. Diddling a 12 year old wrong, get over it. You're no better than the traps trying to turn dudes gay.

Fuck off, go back to your MAP groups.
>>
File: You.png (2MB, 1510x897px) Image search: [Google]
You.png
2MB, 1510x897px
>>35769916
tfw no older fembot to teach me about lewd things
>>
File: tumblr_nhigm1ZZql1rw9qieo1_400.gif (1MB, 298x157px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhigm1ZZql1rw9qieo1_400.gif
1MB, 298x157px
>>35769916
>ywn live next to a qtp2t
>>
>>35769916
what kind of lewd stuff? ass and pussy stuff can leave permanent damaging (the media tells us) but i think mouth/hand/other shouldnt cause permanent damage unless its forceful right?

>>35770026
if she wants to and ur gentle then why?

p.s im not a pedofag cuz i just dont find em attractive but i still dont get why others shouldnt be allowed to do what they want.

its still rape if one person doesnt wanna do it sooooo maybe its because it would be hard for a grown adult and a child to have a relationship and connect and adults are much stronger so they could force kids into eisier than a grown man could a grown woman? idk man it just seems kinda dumb as long as theres love
>>
File: IMG_0270.jpg (128KB, 536x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.jpg
128KB, 536x645px
>tfw a girl on my street molested me when i was in grade 2, she was 14
>tell people online and in real life about it and they act all sad for me
>use this in debates with people about how men are abused and raped and how society always focuses on women in these circumstances
>am an antifeminist
>complain when people say that "boys would like it"
>tfw i liked it
>>
>>35771862
No real sex
Just lots of cuddling, kissing, and oral
>>
>>35770277
>oklahoma
>be me
>hard day at work as ussual
>3 year old gf greets me with tendies as i enter the door

lmfao you cant be serious cmon oklahoma there were seriously 0 age laws ahhahahah you couldve dated a hour old baby god damn that is fucked up

jack off to that pedo
>>
>>35771117
>NAP
is this a joke
>>
>>35771468
fuck off reddit normy fag back to the mall with you go hang out with your friends

your kind own the outdoors we own the internet now fuck off back to your territory

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Is this really the level of degeneracy the people of this board has fallen to? I can understand being a NEET and rejecting women; totally understandable. But this is just plain ridiculous. If you're all not joking, get yourself checked out. That includes you, OP.
>>
>>35771468
i dont own any but i do own some autistic foreign military surplus hats, they are pretty cozy

>>35771900
yeah, but its a really serious joke
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.