[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother was very controlling and dominant It turned me into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: CynBd5LUsAADpZF.jpg (88KB, 623x913px) Image search: [Google]
CynBd5LUsAADpZF.jpg
88KB, 623x913px
My mother was very controlling and dominant

It turned me into a guy who hates dominant women, im absolutely repulsed by women who display any sort of masculine "power", im also repulsed by older women in general. I'm also very dominant sexually, and most of my sexual fantasies involve non consensual sexual activity.

Ask me anything.
>>
You're a normie.

Get out reeee etc.
>>
when will you stop blaming your problems on your mother and kill yourself anon?
>>
>>35769786

What else can explain it?
>>
>>35769681
More like you're tsundere for strong womyn you liar.

Mommy always informs your partner seeking habits and you're just refusing to admit that because you don't like her.
>>
>>35769681
Finding a gf should be extremely easy for you then, I personally find that boring
>>
>>35769681
Same, except most of my sexual fantasies are consensual

Think there's really only two ways to go with an overbearing mother: either you become a mommy boy like so many people on here, or a stubborn, authority hating guy as described in the OP
>>
did she circumcise you? if so do you resent her for it?
>>
>>35769807
>More like you're tsundere for strong womyn you liar.
No, i really hate strong women. I can't even get it up to the thought of a woman having control in bed.

>>35769822
>Finding a gf should be extremely easy for you then, I personally find that boring
Women dont know what they want. Sure they might want a dominant guy, but they might not like someone trying to put their dick in their mouth while they sleep or randomly trying to fuck them, even in a relationship. noncon, forced is just natural to me. It doesnt come from a place of hatred though, i do like women, if they are decent.

>>35769837
>either you become a mommy boy like so many people on here, or a stubborn, authority hating guy as described in the OP
This is very true, so many on this board are the "MOMMY I WANT MILKIES" type, its pathetic.
I often wonder if my dislike of confident, strong women is mental illness, though. or perhaps just preference

>>35769843
>did she circumcise you? if so do you resent her for it?
Yeah she did.
I don't care, I have enough skin to jerk it normally so it doesnt really effect things. Aside from missing out on the extra pleasure i could have gotten. I dont resent her for that.
>>
>>35770129
>cutlet
>'I don't care'

Sure pal. What next, you're the Duke of Wales?
Confirmed for pants on fire.
>>
>>35770276
Well, its not like you can really change what happened. Why obsess over shit like that?
>>
>>35770129
>I often wonder if my dislike of confident, strong women is mental illness
a lot of mental illness is a meme invented by schlomos
if you want to fuck a woman's decapitated head then i'd say you are mentally ill, but what you described seems pretty normal
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.