[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I was 4, I've felt like a girl. I always only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 2vm802q.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2vm802q.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
Ever since I was 4, I've felt like a girl.

I always only hung out with girls all through out school.

I stopped growing at 5'2.

I'm attracted to men.

I love feeling all the feminine emotions, like being overpowered and lead.

I cry a lot.

I'm very timid and meek, there is not an assertive bone in me.

My question is, why was I born a boy?
>>
STOP FLAPPIN YER GUMS
>>
File: 1486949253030.jpg (259KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
1486949253030.jpg
259KB, 600x825px
>>35767515
To test your resolve to be the best girl(male) you can be. You sound like you're doing well, dear anon.
>>
>>35767515
Do your female friends tend to like you romantically? (I probably would)
>>
>>35767623
A couple have, but most treat me like another girl
>>
File: 1489741011686.png (322KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489741011686.png
322KB, 720x540px
Did you ever think that maybe there's more to being a woman than being a faggot who cries easily and likes to be dommed? That maybe you're just a gay, feminine man?

t. an extremely masculine, gay female
>>
>>35767689
I never claimed to be a girl, i just said i felt like one
>>
>>35767715
How would you know what it feels like to be a girl? I'm so serious right now
>>
>>35767515
>I am weak so I'm a girl

Actual Transsexual MtF here. Stop this autistic stereotype

You're not actually transsexual, you're just a weak person who thinks being a woman and giving up all their ambitions will cure their depression.
>>
>>35767715
You want us to tell you to transition and entertain your delusions and sick sexual fantasy.

I'm here to say who cares? I'll never see you again. You should become a prostitute and get anally fucked raw without protection. Fuck you. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>35767763
100% this. Go jack off OP.

Your desire of being a woman is pirely sexual.
>>
>>35767751
>>35767755
Ok, I will do my best to say this: I feel like a girl in the way girls are stereotypically portrayed. I do not know what it actually feels like to be a girl. I'm sorry if I offended you. And yes, I know I'm a weak person.
>>
>>35767515
I hope there's more to who you are than what's between your legs, because if not you are an empty headed pervert.
>>
>>35767796
You are like you said, a weak person. Man up either off yourself or learn to accept yourself and move on, grow a backbone and do whatever the fuck.
>>
>>35767796
You feel like a wonan because you feel submissive and shy.

That's not what being a woman is.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (28KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28KB, 267x200px
>tfw I like OP and don't want people to be mean to him

Anyone who posts Hayate no Gotoku deserves better.
>>
>>35767796
Look bby, I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I just want you to know that there's more to women than a pretty dress and being emotional. I haven't worn a dress in years, I'm harmfully out of touch with my emotions. Here's the secret: what makes you a woman is carrying the burden of being seen as a hole to fuck, some kind of creature between a man and a child, and still managing to cultivate a life that doesn't negatively impact others. It's about conquering your biological self. You have to bleed profusely in private and then be able to shut up about it. It's a complicated state of being, not a ticket to an easy life.
>>
>I always only hung out with girls all through out school

GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT NORMIE
>>
>>35767796
OP, Your pist is clearly a trap/sissy bait thread

There's nothing wrong woth having a kink.

Just don't pretend you're a fucking tranny.
>>
>>35767947
seventeenth post best post
>>
>>35767923
...radical feminism strikes again.

maybe OP is a tranny, then what? What does it mean to be a woman? you can't say the same for every single one. You don't speak for all women, bull dyke.
>>
>>35767515

You're just a feminine dude or whatever. Nothing wrong with that. Its just who you are. Just gotta accept that and learn to love yourself for who you are. Just ignore the shit people give you because it is more about their insecurities than it is about you. Good luck anon.
>>
Anon!

It's simply something every woman must go through before they are born as a female in their next life.

In your first life,

you are a brutish male.

With each and every successive life,

you gradually become more and more feminine.

Yes,

Femininity is evolved masculinity. . .
>>
>>35767515
Because you have an x and a y chromosome.
>>
>>35768002
I'm not pretending to speak for all women. I'm trying to offer a different perspective before someone goes out and mutilates themselves over a fetish.
I have no problems with actual trans women. Actually my oneitis is trans, to me she is a strong and developed female.
>>
>>35768076
ftm or mtf?

this will be the tell-all.
>>
File: 1439166762321.jpg (60KB, 522x468px) Image search: [Google]
1439166762321.jpg
60KB, 522x468px
>>35767515
>tfw I will never cuddle a weak smol boy
>>
>>35767885
>That's not what being a woman is.
then what is?
>>
File: Yuki Bathing_20151111_134112.jpg (528KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki Bathing_20151111_134112.jpg
528KB, 1920x1080px
>>35768026
>OP by his third reincarnation
>>
>>35768141
Mtf, post op

I liked her when she was pre op too... even then she just had this aura of absolute and complete femininty, and not the delicate fake face paint kind, but the kind that makes everyone around her feel secure and at ease, like you could have a natural conversation with her even though she's so beautiful that approaching her makes you look like an insect. God, that blonde hair and those dark, dark, dark eyes. Just kill me already
>>
>>35768241
fuck... post pics. i'm sorry for calling you a radfem please show me this angel
>>
>>35767515
Fucking transsexuals shitting up my board GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>35768285
No way, man. I have way too much respect for her to put her out in a place like this. I want her to belong to me and me alone.
Too bad she belongs to her boyfriend right now, haha no seriously fucking kill me
>>
>>35768334
yeah.. but y'know, boys. he'll blow it. then she will be single. are you her type?
>>
that's pretty much me. i would have never transitioned if i didn't have such a burning hatred of all my masculine traits. they felt wrong. it just got worse.
don't do it if you aren't dysphoric, is all i'm saying
>>
>>35768438
I'm just a buzzhead bull dyke wageslaving on the fringes of society, drawing monsters and heading for some kind of disgusting public breakdown. Her bf has the hipster beard and the awesome, expensive tattoos of a successful man. They've been together 4 years now, probably going to get married. It really hurts because she doesn't even know how much she's changed me, or how fucking crucial it was that time she told me I was pretty, or that my art could really be something. To me, it was the first time I'd heard those things. But that's just the beautiful way she interacts with everyone, you know? I have all this hatred and ugliness in me but she's got this warm glow inside, it just makes me mental to think about it
>>
>>35768579
You're an artist? may I see your work? I do art too.
You know, even if you think she's perfect, she may be-- but she may not be perfect For You.
There's a reason she would rather marry a hipster. You will meet somebody incredible, maybe a girl who doesn't even know she likes girls yet.
>>
File: ralph.gif (200KB, 159x124px) Image search: [Google]
ralph.gif
200KB, 159x124px
I kind of know that feel
I don't want to be a girl: I like having a peepee and I'm attracted to girls. But I feel like I might have been happier if I was born a girl? Or, like you said here: >>35767796, I feel like a stereotypical girl.
Is it possible to have gender dysphoria without actually wanting to trans? I feel out of touch with men and overly emotional, I like girly things and I'm desperate for that feeling of being protected, lead, etc.

I guess I just have a terminal case of being a pussy.
>>
>>35767515
There's no "why", different people are born with different traits and feel different things.

You just happen to be a male with traits typically associated with females. That's perfectly fine.
>>
File: ess1490405989198.jpg (32KB, 374x664px) Image search: [Google]
ess1490405989198.jpg
32KB, 374x664px
>>35768696
Sure, here's a character from a comic book I'm working on that will probably never see the light of day
I know she's where she should be, and I'm where I should be. I'm just a fundamentally damaged person. The best I could hope for would be some abusive bitch who nags me about dropping the art dream and becoming a supervisor at the grocery store where I work night shift. I think I'm just one of those lone units. Kind of a bringdown, ugly and untrusting. I seriously belong on r9k. Sorry for all the blogging, btw
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.