[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW work as a merchandiser for Pepsi >TFW just found out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1487290992240.jpg (90KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1487290992240.jpg
90KB, 1106x1012px
>TFW work as a merchandiser for Pepsi
>TFW just found out the local plant near me pays $18.75 while the plant I work at pays $13.75

Should I just quit ASAP?
>>
>>35767435
>Should I just quit ASAP?

no. makinw $13 is better than $0. Get the $18 job before you quit. Verify how many hours you will be getting.
>>
>>35767457

45-50 a week

Not an original comment
>>
>>35767435

Get the whole story first, before you quit your job for that one. In my line of work, I get offers from competing employers all the time offering """""more""""" money. If you ask the right questions, you find out that you will never get promoted and they will make you work 25% more hours for 15% more money (salary).
>>
>>35767435
They don't pay more than they have to without a reason, especially such a big difference. The work conditions are probably way worse to the point where they have trouble finding people.
>>
>>35768333
>They don't pay more than they have to without a reason, especially such a big difference. The work conditions are probably way worse to the point where they have trouble finding people.

No, the 18.75 one is in Buena Park(I live in Anaheim). The shitty one is in Torrance(dont work there local bots, its full of mexicans)
>>
Why are all of you such fucking faggots.

Seriously, you are all so fucking salty and dont fucking know how to god damn work. The Coke merchendisers are ten times better than you. Fuck you. Nothing but trouble and fucking headaches.
>>
>>35767435
Fellow merchandiser here but I work for 7up. Pay is decent enough but goddamn is it exhausting
>>
>>35769420

Fuck you, coke Merchandisers are lazy af, and never speak English

>>35769449
How's the pay. I've heard that they don't hire previous Pepsi or Coke merchs because of the pay discrepancy but I've also heard you guys have it easier
>>
>>35769531
idk where you live but I'm in Ohio and I make $13.50. It's more than the coke guys around here and slightly less than pepsi. We have waaay less coming in on our orders than you guys but it ends up equaling out because they give us huge routes with like 8+ stops a day.
>>
>>35769593
Gotcha, I'm in LA, but previously worked on SD. The Pepsi guys with experience got $20+, while the coke guys got between $15-17 and the 7up guys got $14-17. Outside of the LA market, Pepsi always pays the most iirc
>>
>>35769531
>and never speak English
Where are you from? Im my store, where I have worked for eight years, I have yet to see a non-white coke merchandiser.
>>
>>35769846
>, I have yet to see a non-white coke merchandiser.

I'm in LA, I'm the only non mexicanized guy here, where do you live?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.