[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my fetish is perfectly toned midriffs >tfw I will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>tfw my fetish is perfectly toned midriffs
>tfw I will never ever EVER have a gf that has one
Why even live?
>>
>>35766745
>liking fit women is now a fetish
>>
>>35766896
It probably is. There's enough fat feminists around who call a flat, toned stomach unnatural and unhealthy.
>>
>>35766896
>>35766934
I think he means specifically and above other things, that's not common

>>35766745
Why won't you ever find that OP?
>>
>>35766896
>"Sexual fetishism or erotic fetishism is a sexual fixation on a nonliving object or nongenital body part."
Liking nice stomachs is as much a fetish as foot fetishism is.
>>
>>35767019
>Why won't you ever find that OP?
Because every toned cardio bunny is already in Chad Thundercock's harem.
>>
>>35767076
Are you a toned gym dinosaur?
>>
>>35767164
No, I'm not fat, but I'm far from athletic.
>>
>>35767287
Well how are you ever going to deserve a cardio bunny when you are not one yourself?
>>
>>35767449
>how are you ever going to deserve a cardio bunny
I never said I did, I just said it hurts that I won't.
>>
>>35767449
I wish I had that pic of the fat girl with the skinny guy, and comments underneath it saying "you go gurl" and "healthy at any size".
Then there's a pic of a fat guy with a skinny girl and comments underneath criticising him, calling it a fat guy's fantasy and saying her doesn't deserve her.
Sure would be a good opportunity to post something like that.
>>
>>35767493
But that's what you want isn't it? It doesn't seem like a very difficult thing to achieve
>>
>>35767556
>talking to women
>not diffucult
How is getting a gf easy?
>>
>>35767556
>It doesn't seem like a very difficult thing to achieve
Achieving 10/10 Top Chad physique and THEN getting a 10/10 girl? If it wasn't difficult, why is /r9k/ so populated?

Seriously though, severe incurable illness has kept me from working out in any way for a couple of years. I'm only now stabilizing enough to start doing light cardio again. No idea how fit I can get before it gets worse again.
>>
>>35767588
Dats not what I mean, just that if you want a carido bunny GF you might as well become the gym dino you need to deserve her

And dats not that difficult

Dat way your potential is higher so you'll at least be trying and failing with the girls you want instead of trying and failing with the girls you arne't dat interested in because they're all that will give you a chance

Ya know?
>>
>>35767677
Well sorry to hear that, and good luck

In most peoples cases lifting something or exercising is not a difficult task, it's pretty much the most basic thing you could do, that's what I mean by it not being difficult
>>
>>35767683
>Dat
>dat
>dat
>Ya know
Opinions discarded.

>>35767716
If lifting things and exercising would earn you absolutely top 1% ass /r9k/ would be a deserted wasteland of a board.
>>
File: 959441.jpg (883KB, 2558x1440px) Image search: [Google]
959441.jpg
883KB, 2558x1440px
>>35766745
> ywn feel the inside of a perfectly toned midriff
why even life
>>
>>35767683
>dat dat dat
Not even going to read that post.
>>
>>35767805
But it wouldn't, would it. Everyone would work out so there wouldn't be enough 10/10, top 1% to go around.
>>
>>35767988
Moot point, only the top 1% of guys look like literally Chad Thundercock, probably even less.
>>
>>35766745

Any more? I like those panties.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.