[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up at 3pm feeling like shit >get ready for work with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1489618691030.jpg (33KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489618691030.jpg
33KB, 704x480px
>wake up at 3pm feeling like shit
>get ready for work with a horrible feeling of dread
>go to work at 4pm
>come home at 11pm feeling like shit
>sit at computer for the rest of the night
>lay down and fall asleep around 6am
>repeat

this has been almost every day since I graduated high school 2 years ago

>never do anything
>never talk to anyone
>always tired and physically aching
>have no friends and am too much of a shy neurotic boring retard to make any
>have no goals, plans, hobbies, interests, talents, passions, anything

what do I do
how do I break out
my therapist doesn't know
I have no idea where my life is going to go, I can't do this anymore but I can't think of anything else to do. nothing is appealing.

please please help, my life is such a bore and I'm going to die. my mom and therapist want me to go to college but I really am unsure, my savings are all I have and I don't want to burn them on something so potentially disastrous

edgy anime pic to grab your attention
>>
I think you should listen to your mum
>>
>>35766798
but what would I go to college for

there's nothing I like. I'm not smart and I'm very lazy and unmotivated. she just wants me to get out of the house so she can have one child that isn't a failure. but I can't do that senpai
>>
>>35766913
Well then you should look for some goals and motivate yourself. I know it's not that easy, but, i mean, if you posted this i suppose you don't want to continue like this. Here in Italy we say "Tentar non nuoce" that means "Trying doesn't hurt"
>>
>>35767062
>Well then you should look for some goals and motivate yourself.
this is incredibly vague and bordering on non-advice
>>
>>35767147
Yeah, but i don't know you, i can't say much. Instead, your mum and therapist surely know you better, so i think you should follow their advice. But remember it's up to you, not to them
>>
You have to try new things and find out what you like. If you just keep doing the same shit you'll get the same results. If you don't want to change then don't, but don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.
>>
>>35766733
Join the military

Kill some sandniggers
>>
>>35766733
>my therapist doesn't know
wow what a suprise
>>
>>35767362
but how often do people have complete reversals of opinions on things

I can tell what I like and don't like, and I don't like anything. nothing gets me excited. nothing gives me a satisfying sense of accomplishment. I'm mediocre to terrible at everything I try
>>
File: dr momd.jpg (106KB, 175x174px) Image search: [Google]
dr momd.jpg
106KB, 175x174px
>>35766733
Il give you advice, take 2 hours and write how you imagine your life in 3-5 years if you could optimize it in a positive manner, and then write the same but in a negative manner. Fear is a great motivator for change instead of it poking in your face I think it's better to look at it from behind while running.
>>
>>35767439
Lol so is the vast majority of everyone else. You have to stick with things and get better. Do you just expect to be amazing at everything you try?
>>
>>35767797
you clearly don't understand how it feels to be substandard or worse in literally every aspect of your life

a propensity to be mediocre in everything combined with dulled reaction to success compared to other people makes me not care about anything ever, why bother with something when you don't even like it and won't reach any respectable level without putting in 10x the work of a normal functioning person

I have tried many things in life. I'm bad at them and I don't enjoy them, certainly not enough to bother working on it. nothing is enjoyable. it's been this way for a long time
>>
>>35768071
You're describing a majority of people. Why bother putting in 10x the work? Because you set a goal for yourself and what you want to achieve. By your definition anybody who has to work harder than someone else shouldn't even try.

Keep doing what you're doing, it's obviously working out great for you. Did you get enough yous and attention?
>>
>>35768274
>By your definition anybody who has to work harder than someone else shouldn't even try.
that's literally not what I'm saying at all but ok

not going to argue with someone who wants to pick a fight
>>
>>35768364
So you only argue with people who agree with you? Are you a woman or a libtard?
>>
>>35768405
no I don't argue with anyone
>>
>>35767534
Rippin' off jbpeterson's future authoring, ey?
>>
File: 1485874921779.jpg (26KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
1485874921779.jpg
26KB, 320x289px
>>35766733
I feel the first thing you should do is talk to your therapist man
>>
>>35768423
Did i claim it was mine? well either way it helped me.
>>
>>35768537
I've been doing that for a year now, it's mostly useless but it's covered by health insurance and it forces me to go outside
>>
>>35768364
That's is what you're saying. You don't even understand what you're saying. So what if takes you 100x more work to achieve, do it and feel better about yourself.
>>
>>35768623
it's not what I'm saying

people work hard at things that they care about

their enjoyment and passion towards something outweighs the negatives

but there is nothing I care about
>>
>>35768936
Neal brennan said he literally feels no enjoyment. Yet he's extremely successful and a comedian of all things. You can hear him talk about and go through all types of procedures to fix his brain. You have things you care about, things you want out of life. Stop being an attention whore.
>>
>>35769081
>You have things you care about
I don't

I have things I don't want to be. I have nothing I want to be
>>
>>35766733
same, it's okay when you have something to distract yourself.

but when you have to work and don't have the energy for hobbies, and live alone with no one to talk to then it gets a little horrible.
>>
>>35769210
You obviously do, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.