[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Robots are viewed and treated in a less favorable manner.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1478817250563.jpg (80KB, 460x581px) Image search: [Google]
1478817250563.jpg
80KB, 460x581px
>Robots are viewed and treated in a less favorable manner.

If you believe that the above statement or some similar variant of it is true, how would you change society to better accommodate for the existence of robots? What justifies this change? Do you believe that robots either deserve or bring upon themselves any portion of this animosity? Do you think that society is not necessarily at fault, and that a disliking for robots is at all justified?

Is it normalfags at fault for treating largely innocent people like shit for no reason, or do robots invite this hostility?
>>
Not all robots look like that so eh
>>
File: Men are worthless.jpg (133KB, 668x450px) Image search: [Google]
Men are worthless.jpg
133KB, 668x450px
>>35766612
Imagine a beautiful young woman brushes her tit against you "accidentally" and smirks at you while going "Oops, sorry about that."

Now imagine a 450 lb man with hideous skin who reeks of the odor only the obese can produce knocking his flappy tit against you and leaving some of his abundantly smelly tit garbage water sweat behind on your shirt, while smirking and going "Oops, sorry about that."

Is it still a double standard? Remember the first rule of males on 4chan: all males on 4chan are liars and hypocrites. ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>35766770
the second one would be funny
>>
>>35766770
>hating fat people is hypocritical
For (you), fatso.
>>
>>35766770
Fat people should be mashed up and turned into dog food, not accidentally brushing their tits again you.
>>
>>35767091
Not disagreeing with you, but I'm not a faggot endlessly complaining about muh dick on the internet either. People want their mate to be attractive.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.