[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes you unhappy right now anon? https://www.youtube.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What makes you unhappy right now anon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieKYcmXUswY
>>
>>35765541

The knowledge that I will never go back to the day I first met her
>>
>>35765764
What is it like to even have a "her" tell me please anon. Did you have something?
>>
>>35765898
He prob never even touched her
>>
>>35765898

We never were together. We never kissed or hugged or held hands. But there was a mutual attraction between us and she even said once that she wanted us to 'be together'. But I missed that chance I had with her because I'm a coward and shallow.

Now she's with some guy who fancied her when she wanted me, who she thought was weird at the time but now likes enough to be with. He's a beta cuck but he played the long game.

He won, I lost. And he had to work harder than I did.
>>
File: BITEME.jpg (126KB, 1044x1200px)
BITEME.jpg
126KB, 1044x1200px
knowing that there's nothing i can do to fix my life that was ruined by those whores
>>
>>35765541
My sd card was corrupted.
Lost all movies
Folder images
Screenshots
Drawings

Lost social security card

Dont have HS diploma in this state
Have to call hs and have them send grad transcripts to current state.

Have unpaid ticket

Angry

Enlisting in navy for the long game
>>
>>35765541

Not having a job and living in a country that runs on costumer service while being shit at interacting with humans on an emotional level.
>>
HAHA i am pretty unhappy everyday yet i do nothing much to improve my situation. i am just waiting to return to the void. I was fine then desu. Haha fuck am i doing.
>>
NIHILISM
ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>35766390
I agree actually.
>>
File: 1487784642855.jpg (24KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
1487784642855.jpg
24KB, 288x252px
>>35765541
I have lots of work to do tomorrow but I just want to sit in my room and watch movies
>>
>>35766678
What kinf of work anon. Tell me all about your work and stuff. How are you anyway?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.