[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1989 >be a 4th grader >new kid enters the class >bully

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1489963857221.jpg (24KB, 507x473px) Image search: [Google]
1489963857221.jpg
24KB, 507x473px
>1989
>be a 4th grader
>new kid enters the class
>bully him severely for some reason for the entire school year, idk why
>always felt bad about that
>send him a Friend Request on Facebook so that I can message him and apologize
>he denies the request
>>
File: GreatBeauty.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GreatBeauty.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>35765454
It was probably something on the other side:

>be avg ugly shy kid
>do not try to fight with anybody, all I want is just finish school
>some faggot from 4th grade is bullying me into stratosphere
>he destroyed any sign of confidence that was left
>I did not know how to handle it so I went cocoon mode and wasted my whole youth, while other kids were socializing and learning how to live and act, while they had first relationship and gaining experience all I had was my dark room.
>regret with every year is worse
>after several years my formal bully invited me on jewbook out of his ass
>fucking normie shit with no diginity
>>
I was an asshole to this cringey awkward kid in high school. He detached himself from his family after high school and became a gay furry. I always wanted to apologize for being a jerk though.
>>
>>35765454
You just wanted to apologise so you'd feel better. You were selfish then, and you are selfish now

He did the right thing denying your friend request
>>
>>35766718
Apologizing wouldn't make me feel better if I didn't feel genuine regret, though. It's not as though I feel remorse for every cruel thing I've ever done in the past. Some I'm indifferent to, some I am proud of.
>>
>>35765454
Fucking good, that bullying that you "always felt bad about" has very likely had a profound effect on his life, you're an asshole.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.