[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at a meetup supposedly for people with social anxiety.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4466.jpg (20KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4466.jpg
20KB, 250x241px
I'm at a meetup supposedly for people with social anxiety. Nothing but normies everywhere. What do I do, robots?
>>
you have 2 options:

1. suicide
2. shoot the place up
>>
>>35765311

Normies all pretend to have anxiety and depression because they think it makes them unique and quirky.
>>
>>35765380
Fucking repulsive, anon. This was my last option for meeting real life friends. Looks like I'll just stick to the internet
>>
File: 1487770607790.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487770607790.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
>>35765311
I was at a meetup for people who want to meet new people/friends, it was nothing but autistic people/weirdos. not even qt gitls
I actually wish I was at meetup for people with social anxiety with Nothing but normies desu.

I want normies friends and a gf.
>>
>>35765527
Nigga, normies now pretend to have social anxiety. Before they would stay with their own kind but now theirs trying to infiltrate r9k and other venues for robots.
>>
>>35765434
>This was my last option for meeting real life friends
Where do you live, OP? Also where did you find the meetup? Reddit?
>>
>>35765778
Nyc, anon

Oregano commento
>>
>"social anxiety" doesn't prevent you from going to a meetup
>>
>>35765311
how do you know they're normies exactly?
>>
>>35766233
I can tell, anon. Same with how they can tell I'm a robot
>>
>people have anxiety
>Op has anxiety

>People make friends and socialize
>Op posts on r9k

>People use this experience to better themselves
>Op bitterly resents them for it

>Op doesn't think these people have anxiety

What you don't seem to realize there op is that these people are just as anxious as you are. You're just an asshole to boot.
>>
How does this meetup look like?

Is there a room full of chairs and a speaker which tries to give generic motivational speeches?
>>
>>35766285
Look at this normalfag.

Oregano
>>
>>35766308
It was at a drag show/ should've known better
>>
>>35766285
Not OP.
But OP can be not bitter and still get to this conclusion
>>
I went to autism support group with bf who's diagnosed with spergers. Everyone was super chatty and sociable and showed zero signs of anything. Talked about their jobs, cars, kids and rich social lives. Someone told a story about how they felt tired and overwhelmed once at a friends gathering and didn't have as much fun as expected and therefore have crippling mental issues and life is over. Everyone went "Omg I'm so sorry, I totally almost felt the same once. Once I came home from work tired and didn't feel like playing with my son. Autism is ruining my parenting experience! Of course I still played with him and had fun, teehee, but that was close!"

We sat there looking at the floor and each other, not saying a word during these 2h of obnoxious chatter and hyena laughter. I still want to vomit every time I remember it. Fuck people and their dick stroking support groups.
>>
>>35766563
Bf as in boyfriend or best friend?
>>
>>35766563
>I went to autism support group with bf who's diagnosed with spergers.
But you are Normie as well, especially if you a girl, And your bf have a fucking gf therefore he's a normie too, I bet he's aspergers is not even that bad. aka meme tier
>>
>>35766563
>bf

Gtfo! Reeeeeee!!!!!!
>>
>>35766672
boyfriend. more like partner, we sleep together, but don't have sex
>>
>>35766793
I understand. But u realize u lost all credibility when u said bf
>>
>>35766739
If the only criteria for being a normie is a relationship, i guess you're right. That's not the point though. The point is that support groups are ridiculous and OP's case is not an outlier, it happens everywhere.
>>
>>35766793
> we sleep together, but don't have sex
so you cucking him too
rostie get out, and your bf is not welcome here.
>>
>>35766818
I was considering leaving it out, but that would imply i have autism and the support group was for me, or i could have said friend, but i thought fuck it i'll just be honest and share my experience with something OP is also ranting about
>>
File: 1486068201091.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486068201091.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>35766925
>with something OP is also ranting about
But both of you are normies while OP is robot
>>
>>35766888
he has klinefelter syndrome and is pretty much asexual with very low testosterone. he's not on 4chan, don't worry, he's better than that.
ok, i'll get out now, sorry for being such a worthless cunt and ruining your board. i'm here in hopes that being rejected from the only place i identify with will finally give me courage to off myself
>>
>>35765311
It's trendy for normies to have "mental illnesses" now.
>>
>>35767026
Good. get out
>>
>>35767026
Oh God you even sound like a normies. And your bf having Klinefelters? Yeah, he and every insecure fuck on /fit/. Maybe he should try lifting and socializing, I bet his tism will magically disappear
>>
File: 1456279959854.gif (933KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1456279959854.gif
933KB, 500x379px
>>35765380
A real problem with this is that normals wind up diluting the meaning of "anxiety" and "depression".
So, if you really, properly suffer from those and try to tell people, they no longer take it seriously. They just think of their normie friend who has """anxiety""" but still manages to be a typical normie. So they expect you to be able to do exactly the same.

I've got a speech impediment. I stutter all the fucking time, no matter what. Normies assume I must be constantly nervous or scared of them because they think what I have is exactly the same as when they stutter a bit when they're nervous or giving a public speech. Or maybe they had a slight stutter for a few months when they were a child.

It's annoying but it really just makes me worry what they're going to bastardise next.
I think they've already fucked with cancer. They sort of take it seriously but now they think of it as an actual fight and people who lose it are just weak and pathetic.
>>
>>35767026
yeah good fuck off. bottle it up like the rest of us dumbass. ciao
>>
>>35766219
Why is this getting ignored? Fucking hypocrites itt
>>
>>35765311
Why would people with social anxiety have a meetup?
>>
>>35767152
>I think they've already fucked with cancer. They sort of take it seriously but now they think of it as an actual fight and people who lose it are just weak and pathetic.
>things no one ever said
>>
>>35767310
It's like AA for social retards. They can make mistakes without feeling like spergs
>>
File: okay.gif (889KB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
889KB, 245x219px
>at a meetup to socialize with people
>sits alone and browses 4chan on his phone

oh gee idk anon maybe try talking to someone.
>>
>>35767278
imo OP is in the level before social anxiety become """social anxiety"""
so that why he is able to go to the meeting.
>>
>>35765311
>>35765380
there is a possibility that everyone is hopped up on goofballs

there is your answer, OP, btw
smoke the ecstasy
>>
>>35767343
But why do they turn up? How bad can their anxiety be?
>>
>>35767315
They do think of it as a physical fight. They go on about it like that. It's just a matter of time before they start actively judging people for losing. Like you're letting people down by dying from it.
Just you watch, anon. Normals gonna norm.
>>
>muh social anxiety

FUCK YOU.

This is the cancer that is ruing this board. Your "problem" is the normies bullshit ever. That is why you are amongst normies. You're a fucking normie. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35767473
No fucking 'normie' has ever openly judged someone for dying to cancer, you imbecile.
>>
>>35767412
Try again. That post didnt make any sense
>>
>>35767412
>>35766219
This to be honest. There is no such thing as an actual "social anxiety meet-up". Really it's a meet-up for normal people who feel anxious sometimes like every other normal person, except for they want to mis-ascribe a mental illness to their normal feelings

>>35767474
Just because normalfags appropriate a real mental illness en masse doesn't magically make it some fake bullshit. It's still a real thing. Normalfags just ruin it by creating your exact mentality
>>
>>35767503
>openly judged
When are normies ever not subtle. Thats their whole point.
>>
>>35767503
It will go that way, is what I'm saying. And they're already on the path to it. Just look at the cancer research ads on tv.

Goddamn, son, burrowing into one little point like that.
>>
>>35767587
>say retarded shit like "now they think of it as an actual fight and people who lose it are just weak and pathetic"
>all of a sudden it's "one little point" when you're called out on it
>>
>>35767474
This nigga is so butt hurt. Kek
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.