[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's that time when the day is winding down and your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1468687583975.jpg (193KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1468687583975.jpg
193KB, 645x773px
>it's that time when the day is winding down and your anger begins to swell into seething rage
>>
>>35764869
>you're gone from work and home alone and 2 hours in you start thinking about stuff that happened earlier in the day that you didn't think about then but now it all comes clear to you and you realize how much you fucked up and the embarrassment/cringe/anger is too much
>>
>>35764927
>tfw you return and you feel haunted by those you were previously surrounded by as you feel their presence watching over you and judging you even still as you sit alone in your room and you cant shake it off
>>
File: 1388469646736.jpg (406KB, 684x594px) Image search: [Google]
1388469646736.jpg
406KB, 684x594px
>>35764962
>tfw want to do something fun to break the monotony but you don't even know what or how to do anything fun as you don't have anyone you could talk to
>no friends, no acquaintances, nothing, not even a public event or place you could go to
>you could just see another prostitute but you've done seen so many that you at least want to experience something real and break the monotony and fakeness and leave your comfort zone but don't even know how
>this cycle of anxiety, depression, and self-hate will repeat itself
>time marches on
>>
>>35765021
iktf except i've never seen a hooker. The cycle continues...
>>
File: 1384369018157.jpg (107KB, 1175x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1384369018157.jpg
107KB, 1175x1115px
>>35765086
Don't ever do it anon. Just reminds you of how miserable your fucking life is. It makes you want to find an actual girl, but then you remember you don't know how.

Sometimes I feel like just driving deep into the countryside and just getting away from everything or even finding a girl there but then I remember I'm too socially retarded to do anything so I'll most likely just be wasting gas or end up breaking down like a fucking moron.

I have no idea. All these wojaks are from my wojak folder from 2013-2014, 3-4 years ago I must have been typing the same shit as I just did. It's incredible.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.