[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was permanantley banned from OSRS and I swear this has decreased

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: bot.png (296KB, 773x577px) Image search: [Google]
bot.png
296KB, 773x577px
I was permanantley banned from OSRS and I swear this has decreased my quality of life. Runescape was an instant cure for boredom and made me feel happy. There's like a hole in me where my account used to be. Level 106. RIP.
>>
File: IMG_2593.jpg (94KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2593.jpg
94KB, 1200x630px
Ouch. Try playing this. It's comfy if you have a good computer to run it.
>>
File: Prayer Level (60).png (375KB, 1034x538px) Image search: [Google]
Prayer Level (60).png
375KB, 1034x538px
luckily osbuddy does automatic screenshots
>>
>those stats

you barely played the game
>>
File: Mining Level (33).png (225KB, 1034x538px) Image search: [Google]
Mining Level (33).png
225KB, 1034x538px
i was like 1200 total level when I was banned so I did play
>>
>>35764900
>1200 total
>stats imply you've barely done any major quests
>thinking you played

LUL
>>
File: Quest - 2016.12.26_13-42-56.png (226KB, 1034x537px) Image search: [Google]
Quest - 2016.12.26_13-42-56.png
226KB, 1034x537px
like 100 qp too :(
>>
File: Magic Level (94).png (462KB, 1366x728px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Level (94).png
462KB, 1366x728px
so painful
>>
>>35764943
tough luck anon.

I used to be a fucking god at this game, 700m bank, 126 cb, was in all sorts of clans (who wont be named).

i got perm banned for botting 74-75 crafting :^)

i want to fucking die anon.

i'm going to get my revenge though, i also played deadman mode, and used to terrorize people everywhere i went, i used to switch like a machine, had barrage etc.

if you wana get revenge with me, make another acc, and get ready for this deadman season.
>>
>>35764991
once upon a time, i used to be rank 13 in fletching anon. i was banned for botting that too.
>>
were you guys legit botting or just using key scripts?
>>
>complaining that you got banned after botting

You deserve it desu
>>
>>35765155
I DESERVE THE WORLD ON A SILVER PLATTER!
>>
>>35765153
i was straight up botting anon.

now i'm running an entire bot farm after my main got banned. i'm selling the gold to people over at tribot, scythe and on player auctions.
>>
>>35765404
are you like chienese and stuff?
>>
>>35764790
>OSRS
Why would you play this instead of RS3? It feels depressing and dead because 80% of the playerbase is bots, and the combat and bosses are overly simplified and boring. Botting is also more fun because everyone else is too retarded to figure out how to do it
>>
>>35764843
Your stats are shit. Go play ironman
>>
How is the current RS botting community? What are the bots like? I used to produce for RSbuddy but then it just stopped being profitable. Whats it at now?
>>
>>35765607
its huge anon, so many bots, so many scripters
>>
>>35765706
do they do complex actions? I was working on developing members quest bots. Can they do such things?
>>
I would, but this season has already started and I'm at a huge disadvantage for not making an account on day one unfortunately. For now I'm just playing RSPSs but its not the same at all
>>
>>35764790
buy a new account and use a VPN or call up ISP to change ur IP ADDRESS
>>
>I LOVE RUNESCAPE
>botting

That's I can't take runefags seriously, this game is just retarded, grind skill to do quests that will give you more skills.

That's retarded even for a MMORPG.
>>
>>35765053
the only way they catch bots is if you dont type or move awkwardly. so people do that once in a while when they bot.
>>
why in the fuck would anyone play fucking runescape

yeah it's free, but it's free SHIT.

surely there are better f2p games than this?
>>
>>35764843
>osbuddy
enjoy your RAT
>>
File: dwh.png (34KB, 509x119px) Image search: [Google]
dwh.png
34KB, 509x119px
gz pls
>>
>>35765914
they dont even grind skills for quests. quests are considered a grind on runescape. the whole game consists of getting achievements to feel good. its the worst game ever.
>>
>>35767394
quests are a grind on every mmo.
>>
it's like your account is an asset and the higher level u get it the more valuable it is. It feels good being high level in a game full of low levels because they grind hard as shit
>>
>>35767476
quests in runescape have a plot and last a couple hours. quests in wow are completely different like kill 6 bears or collect 10 flowers.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.