[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be engineering student in 2011. College := sausage fest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20120620-WA0000.jpg (45KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20120620-WA0000.jpg
45KB, 600x800px
> Be engineering student in 2011. College := sausage fest.
> Go to English language academy. It's 5 girls and me.
> Terribly anxious because I'm not used to talking to grills.
> Develop a crush on the qt that appears the "purest".
> She has low self esteem. Probably never had a bf.

Target acquired.step

> Send FB friend request from my fake profile to no avail.
> Too scared to make a legit FB profile to chat her up.

> Turns out we do the same bus route but different schedules.
> Meet her a few times. Sit next to her and chat her up.
> Must meet her much more often. Must deduce her college schedule.
> Download all the schedules of her faculty and rite down the date and time of every occasion I meet her
> Can't find patterns. Too many gaps and inconsistencies. ANOVAs don't help.
> Sample size to small, seminal vesicle too full.
> Send friend requests to all her college friends. Around 40% accept.

hax0r_mode_on.m
>>
>Make a list with all the visible birthdays. Also, find out hers.
>The intranet of our university has a default password consisting of your birthday plus 2 digits of your identity card number.
>Try to get into her account with her birthday and trying 100 times for the remaining two digits. I must restart my browser every 5 attempts. Nothing.
>Try to do the same with all the people from FB. I get in about 30% of the time.
>Don't use a proxy in the same way I won't use a condom when I fuck her. Also, I don't know what it is.
>English course ends.

-----
>Now that I know her schedule I meet her several times a week. We get to know each other despite not having FB.
>I also triangulate her address from a FB photo but I don't use it.
>She's very insecure. Also, she's not so "pure" because she's dating her 4th bf and she's only 19.
>She breaks up with her bf I get her number when I offer to pick her up after she twisted her ankle.
>Once we start texting, everything flows very quickly and we end up meeting to watch Shutter Island. It's been 1.5 years of hard work!

>Start dating "officially". She's even more unstable than I expected. She cuts herself. She provokes me constantly and since I'm a beta, I do nothing.
>She has formidable boobs that I suck fondly.
>She insults me for not answering her stupid texts from 4:00am.
>She blocks my phone after just 11 days for no reason and we don't meet in months.

2017. Haven't found anyone else. My work follows the same pattern of college, sausage fest.
I've never felt comfortable with a woman again.
Redpilled af
I've fapped to pic related 1000 times.
She never let me go beyond her waist.
Only can get to fuck hookers.
>>
>>35764369
>>35764409
This is an interesting story. She sort of reminds me of myself.
>>
>>35764369

Interesting story reminds me of my own situation. Mine started out with annoyance at a girl but I found all her social media and blogs and found out she had a tragic past. I went full daddy mode then and helped her with projects and stuff. I never got with her and our course ends soon.

Do women ever appreciate the lengths men go to stalk them.
>>
>>35764369
i did something similar in uni, though i didn't ask her out because i'm too autistic
sad part is, she was actually into me and i knew it at the time
>>
>>35765109
It was her who suggested to watch that damn movie. I actually tried to find an excuse to avoid it, but she got pissed and insisted.

I've asked out other chicks out and they declined, but I don't regret it because they just showed me it wasn't going to happen anyway. They're the gatekeepers, they do choosing, but it's you who must find out. It sucks.
>>
>>35764409
>Also, she's not so "pure" because she's dating her 4th bf and she's only 19.

>She never let me go beyond her waist.

What kinda whore is that?
>>
>>35765530
I've got 4 theories.

1. She thought she'd been a whore fucking so many guys (4 bfs + several hookups including her friend's bf), so now she wanted to settle for a "good" guy and do everything "properly". She called me 'nice guy' several times in a 'positive' way.

2. She thought I wasn't alpha enough.

3. I should have used some of that Mystery pua shit I didn't know yet.

4. She had a blue waffle or syphilis from fucking so many dudes
>>
>>35764409
at least you sucked some titties. Something to check off the list
>>
File: thicc.png (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.png
16KB, 300x300px
>>35764369
>sample size too small, seminal vesicle too full.
ur a funny dude. that was a funny statement
>>
3D women are not important

There's your problem, faggot
>>
she fucked at least 4 guys but do not let you fuck her because you are a good guy? fuck, this is why i am a khv at least i do not need to put up with this shit
>>
>>35765324
well the girl asked me out a couple of times, but since i never did it, she though that i wasn't interested
she was practically throwing herself at me and i still couldn't do it
>>
>>35766393
oww, that sucks :(
>>
>>35764369
>>35764409
i liked the story, very well written. but come on OP, all of that for the girl in the picture? she's barely a 6
>>
>>35767088
Thanks. She's almost midget in height and strange proportions, but she has a very pretty face. Very neotenic.

Also, a 6 that I can meet regularly > a 9 that I meet every year > a 10 that lives in Antarctica.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.