[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do nu males always attack the person instead of arguing an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 693246835.jpg (129KB, 540x855px) Image search: [Google]
693246835.jpg
129KB, 540x855px
Why do nu males always attack the person instead of arguing an objective point? Why do they always have to attack the person on their social status?
>>
>>35763131
sad to see how arnie sold himself
>>
It's a woman role playing as a dude. That's why she picked an overly masculine (but too juvenile) username.
>>
>no one will remember you

I know it's not related. But this is what I fear, I know I won't be able to have children.
>>
>>35763131
Ahem.

Let's remember that Arnold has a past of inappropriate sexual treatment of women.

Plus he destroyed his marriage by fucking the housekeeper.

> Why do nu males always attack the person instead of arguing an objective point?

Sometimes you gotta point out when a person has no moral standing. And Arnold has no moral standing to say shit about anything. He's just another roided-up bodybuilder who treated women like shit -- back when there were no consequences for either juicing up or treating women like shit.

Now that he's got money, he can take the high road. Sorry, Arnold, I'm not letting you get away with that.
>>
File: 1488263258037.png (1004KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488263258037.png
1004KB, 1000x1000px
>Arnold
>Nu male
Does hearing the truth from a literal living god trigger you LOSERS that much?
>>
The Special Olympics really don't make sense.
Why is it fair to have a guy with no arms compete against a guy who has one arm and a guy who is just really short in a swimming race?
Obviously one of them is going to have an unfair advantage
>>
>>35763449

no because that's not what your mom said last night BITCH
>>
>>35763449
>loser
said "person" who can make only ultra low quality bait and posts anime pics.
>>
>>35763513
Because none of it really matters and it's all just a nice gesture
>>
File: rLI2DmP.gif (477KB, 315x148px) Image search: [Google]
rLI2DmP.gif
477KB, 315x148px
>>35763542
No need to be so mad because you're not swole m8
>>
>>35763211
Why do you need to be remembered? Who cares, just live that hermit life and be comfy
>>
>>35763211
nobody will be remembered, don't worry about it
>>
>>35763618
I want my name to inspire terror in the hearts of normies for generations to come
>>
File: 1488263159531.png (514KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488263159531.png
514KB, 1000x1000px
>>35763329
>He's just another roided-up bodybuilder who treated women like shit
>Treating shit like shit is bad
Leave normal this isn't your place

>>35763542
>He responds to low quality bait unironically on an anime site even though he doesn't like anime
>He thinks he isn't a loser
>>
>>35763655
It's probably a good thing if you can't have kids then. If all you want to do is terrorise them
>>
>>35763158
I sincerely doubt the guy runs his own page. The way that's written I can almost see some bearded numale social media account manager tacking away furiously.

Either way he's a pathetic neocon anyway.
>>
>>35763618
Because I don't want to be forgotten.

>>35763651
But I do. Then again I worry about many things.
>>
>>35763449
He's acting like a typical social justice warrior; threatening censorship then proceding to berate on an emotional platform.

Arnold was my role model growing up, but ever since this whole Trump shit, he's becoming more and more insufferable.
>>
>>35763513
At least you're pitting them against eachother, it's not like they will ever be able to compete in normal people olympics
>>
>>35763761
I never implied I wanted kids, I don't. I just want my name to be conveyed in the same tones by normies as Hitler is for Jews, or Stalin is for Ukrainians
>>
>>35763840
Insulting literal retards isn't a good or constructive position it just makes you an asshole. I don't think insulting people that make fun of the mentally disabled makes you a SJW that's just a stupid conclusion to jump to.

He didn't even censor it he responded to it in a very good way I think which is that you're wasting your time complaining about such a non issue like giving retards something to be happy about and not actually doing anything productive to make the world you live in a better place that you would actually want to live in.
>>
>>35763902
I think you're aiming too high there. Maybe set your goals a little lower and try to be remembered amongst those like Elliot Rodger or James holmes
>>
>>35763513
The point is to show that those with severe handicaps can still be very capable of amazing feats.

It's pointless, but then again all of sports in general are.
>>
File: 1486753708408.png (111KB, 366x408px) Image search: [Google]
1486753708408.png
111KB, 366x408px
>>35763840
> he doesn't unquestionably suck my god emperor's cock like me therefore he is literally a cuckold reeeee
kek never gets old
>>
>>35763983

How is it insulting to call them retards if that's exactly what they are?

You SJWs sure have your heads far up your asses.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.