[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of being a NEET. If you had a lot of money but no skills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: punch-drunk-love-2.png (274KB, 694x296px) Image search: [Google]
punch-drunk-love-2.png
274KB, 694x296px
Tired of being a NEET. If you had a lot of money but no skills or talents, what sort of business would you start?
>>
let me give away my money making business idea that would be smart
>>
>>35762804
A clothing store called Urban Ass Shitters where all the workers have diarrhea and shit all over while following you around the store and going "hello sit can I help you?"
>>
>>35762804
A cleaning & de-cluttering service called 1-800-GOTCUM. We move out and clean your cum.
>>
>>35762962
Well fuck, dude, if you're going to start a business what are you waiting for? Anyway, I'm talking generally speaking, like. Used book store, arcade, etc.
>>
>>35762804
Buy an apartment building, have other people living there give me money and pay off the expensives and other management workers cause there's no way in hell I'm doing all that paper work and just live in one of the apartments living like a neet
>>
>>35762804
A gaming console called the Gaystation where you control games by shoving a joystick up your ass and clenching your anus
>>
>>35762804
A big-box store called Cuck-Mart where you can hire big-dicked men of various ethnicities to fuck your wife while you diddle your soft dick in the corner
>>
>>35763030
I don't have one, here's a tip make make it green, organic, local, fresh and sell to liberals they are gullible and have money.
>>
>>35763122
>>35763030

A supermarket chain called Woke Foods where the trans POC cashiers lecture you on intersectionality & cultural appropriation and they sell only cruelty-free Quinoa
>>
>>35762804
A tailoring service. It's the same as a normal tailoring service just with better marketing.
I don't get why most people don't get their clothes tailored.
>>
>>35762804
try dropshipping senpai
>>
>>35762804
I want to be a luthier.
Just autistically make my violins alone.
>>
>>35763187
>ethically woke
>capitalistic pursuits

finally i see them for the old fashioned snake oil hucksters that they are
>>
>>35762804
No skills and talents, you say? I wouldn't start any business because it would crash and burn quickly, of course.
>>
>>35762804
2. One would just be an internet hang out irl essentially. I'd just sell my favorite music, movies, and video games with the pccassional weebshit (probably books too since I'd be happy and I read when i feel good). It would be a hang out place like Borders but a lot smaller and everything would just be my shitty hipster taste. We'd listen to my music pr I'd have my movies playing and it'd be small but loungey. I'd invite you lot to hang out and through socializing and good music I'd make you all successful antinormalfags.

Then at nights from friday to sunday I'd have a bar with some arcade shit like metal slug and Marvel vs Capcom and maybe like a couple consoles with projectors. Same deal though, my music and we all just chill because assholes are too good for it.

We'd all make it in that world.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.