[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /can't swim/ i was the kid in class that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: beach-boy-pepe1.png (231KB, 584x301px) Image search: [Google]
beach-boy-pepe1.png
231KB, 584x301px
Who else here /can't swim/

i was the kid in class that sat in the shallow end in highschool and remembering it recently makes me cringe.
>>
>>35762448
Every summer as far as I can remember, I was maybe 6 years old when it first started, my parents would sign me up for swimming lessons at the local outdoor pool.

Rather than sleeping in, I was forcefully woken up at the asscrack of dawn, barely had time to shit so the whole time I was in the pool with a clenched ass full of turds, and then made to jump into a freezing bug-filled pool with other kids who wanted to be back in bed.

I was forced to do that every single summer until I was like 13 or 14. I could have gone the extra years and gotten my swimming certificate thing and work as a lifeguard but I failed the last year and didn't want to do it all over again.

Anyways, long story short I was glad I was forced to learn how to swim because I was autistic at every other sport so gym class in school was a living hell.

In the last two years of high school, swimming and water-polo were now part of phys ed.

Every single FOB Asian, African, Latino, Portuguese, Poo in Loo, Polish and other Slavic kid that were always dominating and humiliating me in every other sport were now thrashing around the shallow end of the pool with floaties around their arms, even a few random white kids.

Gym class was co-ed too, so it was guy and girls all in the same pool. The entire grade. The only people who knew how to swim were me and like two girls and one guy. Suddenly I was Aquachad and in charge of picking the water-polo teams. That was my world.

I miss it.

Also, side note: water-polo is fucking brutal. You can't touch the floor of the pool (especially not when you're in the deep-end) so you're always fighting gravity with your whole body. I didn't know that it was possible to sweat while being in ice-cold water. Also it's like rugby-rules where you're allowed to pile on whoever has the ball, hold their head underwater, kick them, and try to drown them - as long as they have the ball of course.
>>
>AquaChad

Fucking top kek
>>
>>35762971
I really was. I must have been a shitty turtle or penguin in a past life because I DOMINATED in the water during those two years of high school, but then the rest of the phys ed semester and all the other years I was just tripping on my own feet and unable to get any hand-eye coordination.
>>
dude...u cant swim wtf is wrong with you. do you breath with an iron lung and eat through a tube. ur garbage how can u even post that pathetic shit
>>
>>35763394
I'm pretty sure that like 83% of Americans don't know how to swim, whereas it's either a cultural norm in other countries or outright part of a school's curriculum.
>>
kek, the first time I swam was at camp and I literally just jumped in and fucking went. Strongest swimmer for my age group got to go the deep end as much as I wanted.
>>
File: melee weapons.jpg (141KB, 1024x1253px) Image search: [Google]
melee weapons.jpg
141KB, 1024x1253px
>>35762448
>Year 4
>First swimming lesson
>Join second-lowest ability group
>Everyone starts swimming across the medium section
>I just start flailing around
>Everyone's out of the pool and staring at me
>First distincty embarassing memory
>I stayed in the lowest group for two years after that
>>
>>35763522
It's kinda useless, but it's the best exercise to develop muscles/stamina.
>>
File: 1471558023942.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471558023942.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>35762448
what is this cuckery you guys have been raised on swimming lessons and what not? My dad literally threw me in the water and said "swim" I swallowed a shit ton of water but ended up swimming, best technique there is
>>
>>35763860
Exactly. If you just jog or ride a bike you'll have shredded legs but flabby arms, with swimming it's a full-body exercise. It's especially good for your core.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.