[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who finds the idea of a female dominated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: cumface.jpg (21KB, 408x457px) Image search: [Google]
cumface.jpg
21KB, 408x457px
Am I the only one who finds the idea of a female dominated society hot?
>>
>>35762111
No you're not, in fact the west is falling apart for that very reason, because the higher ups is forcing the placement of women in position of power, which they can't handle wisely.
>>
>>35762161
i wonder how you'd do
>>
>>35762111
Enjoy being castrated, women would legalize the death penalty for anyone who isnt Chad.
>>
>kill everyone who's not chad
>society dies within 50 years

every female dominated society ever
>>
>>35762161
You mean like Trump and the GOP who have complete control of politics now? Conservatives have had most of the power for the last 4 years. They now have all of it. If shit fails it's on YOU now
>>
>>35762111
No that's one of the things that attracts me to MLP
>>
>>35762192
Chad is smarter than you. They could do just fine without robots because Most of us are dumb. Don't fall for the dumb jock meme
>>
>>35762237
I said everyone who's not chad. That includes normal working class guys. That includes the average guy. Women want everyone who is not chad dead.
>>
>>35762213
>We've a society that's been fucked up to the core for at least 80 years by now
>Someone willing to fix it shows up and has 4 years to fix it
>it's on you now
I know there are actually paid corporation shills and intelligence shills working on the chans there change people's opinions.

Like this guy, i never mentioned trump or politics yet he's already on the offensive.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (207KB, 750x1124px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
207KB, 750x1124px
>>35762111

If femalaes were in charge all men who aren't cute bodybuilders would be exterminated. We "creep" women out we have no place.
>>
>>35762278
Conservatives have held most power over the last 80 years dumb ass. You Also promised Trump would be GOAT president. If he is anything less you need to accept your ideology is trash Also you can quit the muh shills meme. I voted third party.
>>
>>35762111
Yes, I like femdom the best desu. I don't think a female dominated society should exist, nor do I think any society dominated by any gender should exist, but I still think it's hot none the less.
>>
>>35762351
He'll be a better president than Obama for sure. Not like it takes much to do that, but believe it or not the president of the united states was never supposed to be a dictatorial figure that decides the fate of the nation.
>>
>>35762351
You speak like those conservatives weren't part of the same elite controlled group.
There's a difference between conservatives, liberals and lobbying politicians.
And in the last 80 years only the last type of politician held power.

Guess which one was the last indipendent president that didn't follow the rules of the lobbies? JFK and he died miserably.

You're either a shill, underage, or plain dumb if you don't understand that the US gov. is composed of a bunch of traitors running the show for trillionaire powerful men.

>you promised
>blah blah blah ideology
yes shill here a (you) and a coin for your hard work.
>>
We're living it right now, and its fucking awful, it's why you're here bitching about tfw no gf
>>
>>35762405
So I see you didn't see the news today. Trump just announced he wants to pull the Obamacare repeal and move on. That's like his 20th failed campaign promise. Its also one that had 7 years of planning.
>>
>>35762237
>implying robots are the only males who are not Chad
There many socially competent men who are not Chad.
>>
>>35762280
Nice try but women shit test Chads as well.
>>
>>35762419
Whoever is in power sure as fuck doesn't want women having it. Less than 5% of CEOs are female
>>
>>35762111
women become really ugly once they hit 40+, so no
>>
>>35762478
Oh no. A president can't do everything he wanted, promised or not. Besides, he's got at least 3 years and 8 months left to work towards whatever
>>
>>35762478
He's been saying that for a while now. He's unhappy with Paul Ryan's plan(and so are many other republicans) and he wants to give Obamacare time to implode on itself and come up with a better plan in the meantime. And the republican party hasn't been the same for the last 7 years. Keep in mind obamacare was originally their idea and they are very unhappy with it now. They want to be as careful as possible about things.
>>
>>35762111
RIP to 4chan bud. they'll shut all of this shit down and your freedom of speech
>>
>>35762478
>>35762419
Also i'd like to add, if you didn't notice, Trump's not in a position of as much power as you might think (if you're not a shill but just genuinely dumb) everyone's trying to fuck with his decisions and stop his hand at every open oppurtunity, god know what's happening behind closed doors, but sure thing it's getting raw.
>>35762515
People do what people want, men are more prone to wish for greatness and power, women can and often wish to settle for less.
Also we're speaking of creatures biologicaly very different even in brain patterns.

It's not like men group up to turn women down, women simply don't wish to raise, that's why society is built by men.
>>
File: 1392265335737.jpg (66KB, 650x375px) Image search: [Google]
1392265335737.jpg
66KB, 650x375px
>>35762478
>Republican replacement is a shit version of the same bill
>anyone who straight up repeals it looks like an evil motherfucker because it was designed to chain millions of citizens to it
It's almost like it's a complicated situation or something
>>
>>35762545
More like they just want people to forget it all together. If you can't come up with a good idea in 7 another 4 isn't going to solve anything
>>
>>35762585
Wasn't the biggest complain about Obama that he was too weak? I remember Republicans laughing at his so called lame duck presidency. The irony
>>
>>35762739
Obama was too weak at supporting his master, you're right.
He should have sent more money to israel also.
>>
>>35762390
>nor do I think any society dominated by any gender should exist
uh, dude that's every single society on this planet.
>>
>>35762699
>forget it all together
There is no forgetting it. Obamacare is gonna shit the bed one way or another. Again, they came up with obamacare. You are criticizing the people who created it for now wanting to destroy it but also wanting to make it better for everyone. It's a really complicated thing. Rebranding it is only gonna lead to the same problems down the line.
>>
>>35762777 (checked)
I'm closing the conversation, i wouldn't bother answering as i start suspecting this guy is a shill deliberatly playing dumb
>>
>>35762111
No, you're not the only retard in the world who puts his dick before everything.
>>
>>35762111
I fantasise it a lot but only in a really idealised, fantastical way. The real world but with real women ruling it would be shit.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.