[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you refuse to believe you're not as terrible as you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: holding rem's hand.png (1MB, 1280x1084px) Image search: [Google]
holding rem's hand.png
1MB, 1280x1084px
Why do you refuse to believe you're not as terrible as you think you are? Do you take pride in being alone and miserable?

There's someone who will love you for you and you reject that person by rejecting yourself.
>>
>>35762105
>There's someone who will love you for you

I'm not gay
>>
>>35762146
Don't speak so soon.
>>
>>35762428
Don't ever tell me what to do you fucking robot. I bet you're a muslim leaf cuck
>>
>>35762105
I take pride in my being stoic and unfazed by most things because I have nothing else to be proud about. People are beyond my grasp, friendship is not something I allow myself to have and I'd rather die than fall in love
>>
>>35762105
Terrible how? I can openly admit I'm not very physically attractive but as a person, there's objectively nothing terrible about me. I'm quiet and shy but since when is that a crime? I'm a nice person, I've never done any bad things and I treat everyone with equal respect.
>>
>>35762105
maybe so, but the chances of that person living near me and being in my age range are astronomical

>tfw your soulmate could have lived in scotland in 1356 and you would never know
>>
3D women are not important

smhtbhfam
>>
I don't think I'm terrible. If anything, my sense of pride comes from being better than people. I'm alone because nobody's good enough for me.
>>
>>35762105
>Why do you refuse to believe you're not as terrible as you think you are?
I have no reason to believe im not.

>There's someone who will love you for you and you reject that person by rejecting yourself.
I don't believe that
>>
>>35762105
Because that would imply something is my fault and fuck that!
>>
>>35762105
How do you know? Fuck your just-world fallacy
>>
>>35762105
>someone who will love you for you

I mean considering how many people there are I'm someone like that is actually out there, but at the same time you might never actually meet them
>>
>>35762105
It depends what you mean by terrible. I don't think I'm a *bad* person, but not-bad is pretty much all you can say about me.
>>
>>35764198
Damn right, oniichan.
>>
>>35762105
Rem please :(((((
i love Emilia
>>
>>35762105
>Why do you refuse to believe you're not as terrible as you think you are?
Because I'm an ugly piece of shit that hasn't been able to do anything with his life.
> Do you take pride in being alone and miserable?
No but it's my fate
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.