[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon what do you mean you oppose the unregulated immigration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1481284794787.jpg (190KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481284794787.jpg
190KB, 535x800px
>Anon what do you mean you oppose the unregulated immigration of hundreds of thousands of undocumented citizens from very different cultures? Do you not want these people to live better lives? Are you perhaps A RACIST?

How do you respond?
>>
it's always the ugly one's who carry the most redflags

really makes me think
>>
File: 1489999166231.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489999166231.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>Are you perhaps A RACIST?
Yes. And who's gonna stop me?

Not you roastie, that's for sure.
>>
>>35761846
This gash (male) thinks she even deserves a response. Top kek.
>>
>>35761856
They can't compete so they create their own "alternative" groups where they can be at the top of their own categories and not have to compete with the better people.
>>
>>35761846
m'lady, illegal immigration is a tool of capitalist oppressors to undercut workers worlwide. An illegal worker is exploited twice: once for xes own labor, and once by being made to step on xes unionized comrades.
>>
File: 1482489285634.jpg (34KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1482489285634.jpg
34KB, 500x403px
>>35761846
>unregulated
>undocumented

why do leftists have a problem with saying the word "illegal"?
>>
>hundreds of thousands

Over a million illegal """undocumented""" immigrants flood into the United States each year.

Despite their illegal status mass immigration is generally considered desirable by the federal government as a way to promote economic growth and a uniquely diverse and adaptable population.

This trend has continued since immigration reforms in 1965 and in the decades since then several states, most notably California and Texas, have actually become minority white population.

By the year 2050 it's projected that non-Hispanic whites will represent a nation-wide minority.

Welcome to the Future!
>>
File: 1484738849008.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484738849008.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>35761872
Smugness is the tool of the patrician.
>>
>>35762048
Embrace Diversity. Tolerance is a virtue.
>>
>>35762048
the united states were built on immigration, if you want to live in a white country go back to Europe to the UK or germany or something.
>>
>>35762061
Well, since I have yet to be stopped, my reign of terror will continue.
>>
> Do you not want these people to live better lives?
Not at the cost of mine.
>>
>>35762083
>the united states were built on immigration

Yes. The United States were built on WHITE immigration, from Western Europe.

Be careful, it sounds like you may be a victim of revisionist history...
>>
>>35762109
come on 10% of the population has 90% of the wealth. you won't die if you give up some of your privilege existence to improve some other human being's lif.e
>>
>>35761846
I'm black and I would love to impregnate a bunch of SJWs and abandon them. They would be forced to face the reality of race and my superior genes would create a wave of Ben Carson geniuses
>>
>>35762127
the United States were built with the labor of the black slaves.
>>
>>35762147
What part of "No" was unclear to you?
>>
>>35762083
>the united states were built on immigration
bingo

Not on illegal immigration, all immigrants had to have documents to enter, then be subject of a quarantine (and I mean a true 40 days one, not the meme ones of nowadays) plus basic IQ tests that they had to resolve even if they didn't know the language of they were fucking back off immediately.
>>
>>35762190
you're an asshole, imagine being in their place
>>
>>35762204
Documents are made by man, just like borders. You shouldn't need them just to move to a different place to live.
>>
>>35762229
Yeah, that's why I'll kill you on sight
>>
>>35762212
If it was the other way around, they would give us neither money, nor pity.

So fuck em.
>>
>>35762229
>criminal cases are just records man, a murderer shouldn't need to share them if they want to work at a kindergarten
>>
>>35762163
Southern agriculture in the early 1800s relied on significant slave labor, unlike the north which favored relatively expensive industrialization. This was a large part of the south's reluctance to support a unilateral abolition of slavery. Keep in mind that those slaves didn't 'build' anything, they were literal farm equipment. Following the civil war it was intended for them to be sent back to Africa, to a country founded specifically for liberated slaves, the aptly named Liberia. Unfortunately, President Lincoln was assassinated before this could be completed and ultimately their integration into the United States caused much more harm than good.
>>
>>35762255
the USA would be nothing without the black people
heck the first black president was the one with the less scandalous presidency
>>
>>35762275
Oh, I'm talking to a high school dropout, I see you've never taken a history class before. You're not worth my time.
>>
Both sides are wrong.

Most Americans have certain rules ingrained into their head and won't stop to rethink them. These Americans are not opposed to immigration, they simply say "you must do it legally." That is the biggest thing in the world for them and this majority of Americans hold a lot of animosity toward illegal Mexican immigrates who openly flaunt that they're breaking the rules. Middle-class wagecucks HATE that they get raped and abused by the government all of the time and yet these illegal Mexicans are getting away with everything.

That's what it comes down to, hatred and inability to think. Now, I could appeal to the vast majority of angry Americans by saying "I'm an American boy who has fallen in love with a Canadian woman and wish to live with her." People would see no problem with easing her through the EXPENSIVE and TEDIOUS immigration process so that she may live with me.

One thing is for certain, the immigration system needs to be reformed. It's way too difficult and expensive. Should it be completely free and no-holds-barred like the green text woman in OP's post wants? No, that endangers national security. We'll turn into France overnight and bombings are going to happen everywhere.
>>
>>35762229
shitty troll man 0/10
>>
>>35762305
at least I'm not an insensitive racist asshole
>>
>>35761846
Shut the fuck up go make me a sandwich.
>>
>>35762570
>racist
Literally made up word by a jew.

Bait level: 1/10
>>
>>35762017
OP worded those himself as someone who's on your side and those are much bigger redflag words than "illegal". I mean eating ice cream on a Sunday in a certain town in Georgia is "illegal" but unregulated and undocumented people coming into your country is something actively scary.
>>
>>35762743
>eating ice cream on a Sunday in a certain town in Georgia is "illegal"

Is that true? Why?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.