[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do robots believe in a higher power? Things have been going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: imew.jpg (389KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
imew.jpg
389KB, 1024x1024px
Do robots believe in a higher power?

Things have been going so well in life that I am starting to believe in a higher power.
>>
File: 12-mens-quiff-hairstyle.jpg (30KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
12-mens-quiff-hairstyle.jpg
30KB, 500x529px
Indeed, by being pious to God throughout my life, He granted me a divine non-wagie ascetic NEET lifestyle that degenerate normies can only dream of. Repent, sinners, and you shall be rewarded.
>>
>>35761761
i don't know

if you asked me 3 years ago i would've said yes, things just kept looking up and up and up but i lost literally everything i care about last year
>>
>>35761761
If by "higher power" you mean some dude who sits up in the sky and writes books, then no

If by "higher power" you mean forces beyond our control or understanding, then yes
>>
File: Sanjiao.jpg (62KB, 368x475px) Image search: [Google]
Sanjiao.jpg
62KB, 368x475px
As much a meme it is I'm quite taken with the idea of the Tao
>>
I believe in Kek
>>
>>35761761
If you'd asked me this this time 7 months ago yes, but I don't know what god would put me through the pain I've almost recovered from, for some dumb mistakes that will never be repeated. I also don't know what god would take my mother away from me when I was just 3. So its not like she did anything wrong and nor did me and my brother so I dont know why a supposed God did that.
>>
>>35762107
Growth doesn't come when you're happy and content all the time, growth only comes when we are suffering.

And why would you be angry with God for taking your mother away from you when your mother is now free from suffering?
>>
I do, this life is propably a trial. Perhaps we suffer because we need to, Perhaps to shape one's personality or something.
>>
>>35762303
>free from suffering
You assume that about his mother. Maybe she wasn't suffering and had an unfortunate accident, we don't know.
>>
>>35762485
> Maybe she wasn't suffering
But to exist is to suffer.
Sure sometimes we have a break from this suffering, but suffering can't truly be eliminated unless you're enlightened.
>>
>>35761761
Define higher power
>>
>>35762558
a bulldozer
>>
>>35761761
I do not believe power levels over 9000 can be achieved by man.
>>
>>35762611
Now that's a good one.

FUCKING ORIGINAL GODDAMMIT ROBOT
>>
>>35761761
with jews attempting to gain control over chinese media, I wonder if the chinese government will respond like western governments do
>>
>>35761761
I believe in some ancient gods whom I do not know and whose tongue I do not speak. I believe they are looking down at me from another dimension and they reward my sacrifices.

They reward strength and bravery above all. When I am brave and strong, they smile upon me and give me blessings. When I am weak and cowardly, they give me nothing.

There are three types of sacrifices that I have given them and have been rewarded.

>The sacrifice of iron
I honor them by lifting weights or working hard in general.

>The sacrifice of blood
I honor them by taking vengeance upon those who do me wrong.

>The sacrifice of tears
I honor them by overcoming my depressive episodes.
>>
>>35761761
back to /pol/, christard
>>
>>35762816
you didn't hear this from me, but they go gaga over
>The sacrifice of semen
You can please them by wanking in their honor. The more elaborate the better.
Or so they say.
>>
>>35762907
The sacrifice of SEED, not semen.

They just told me they think you are a charlatan and a fool.
>>
>>35762941
oh please
they don't quibble over parlance like that

the fraudulent one is clearly you
>>
>>35761761
You can't be robot, if you are religious (with hope for happy afterlife).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.