[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look on these forums for social anxiety and depression >"uh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1488752285590397329.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1488752285590397329.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>look on these forums for social anxiety and depression
>"uh i was so depressed thank god i had my boyfriend"
>"i had sex the last time 2 weeks ago is it terminal?"
>>
>>35759903
/exterminatenormalfags/ when?
I can relate, I used to be on a site called "SAS" (social anxiety support) and it was full of normalfags, betas, white knights, feminists and SJWs.
>>
File: 1438989398962.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1438989398962.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>35759903
>"uh i was so depressed thank god i had my boyfriend"

This is the central source of all my rage
>>
Social anxiety is a meme. Only attention whores claim to have it, and talk about it on the internet.
>>
>>35760518
I've lost 4 years of my life due to social anxiety so far.

You're sitting in class listening to lecture, everything is fine since nothing is expected from you.
But then the lecture is over. You have to not do something awkward. You have to not look like an idiot. You have to have your shit together.
And it happens. Adrenaline floods your body. You start sweating. Your eyes widen and you look like a scared dog.
You start getting blurry vision. You just want to escape. Get out of there. Please. Just leave me alone.
And than you come home, and you're alone in your room. And you realize the silliness of what you're afraid of.
And you're pissed off. Why the fuck can't i just be normal. Why do i have to be alone.
Please. Can this just stop. Can i just stop giving a fuck about what people think about me?
>>
smhtbqhhfmalalam
>>
>>35760609
Sounds like you're a dumb pussy faggot. Kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>35761383

This. KYS OP you dumb faggot
>>
>>35760609
too real :(
Don't listen to those normies
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.