[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, would you ever date a guy that wasn't smart? There

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1475261883568.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1475261883568.png
44KB, 658x662px
Fembots, would you ever date a guy that wasn't smart?

There are two incredibly smart fembots who always have deep discussions about politics or history and I spend most of my time googling terminology or asking questions to keep up.

I'm just too slow to understand and whatever I try to read never sticks. I think I make her laugh so maybe she would look passed me being a dumbass, Is it over for me if I'm not smart?
>>
Just start talking about dicks, since you're an expert on dicks.
>>
>>35759691
Personally, I think it's cute when a guy tries to keep up with me when it's obvious that my IQ > his IQ.

A willingness to learn coupled with a healthy curiosity are the most attractive features I look for in a guy.
>>
>>35759769
I never thought of it that way. I do have a lot of curiosity hence the reason I ask questions all the time. I'm just worried if I ever do date a girl that's vastly smarter than me that I won't be able to have any thought-provoking discussions or be able to challenge her which I think smart people really like to do.
>>
Being kind and looking average or above is a'ight and good enough to hang out with occasionally but brainlets are neither relationship material (since I need to get lady brain boners for someone too for that) nor people I can develop deep friendships with.
>>
>>35759957
... but that is MY flaw, not theirs.
Also - as another anon mentioned above - curiosity and an eagerness + enjoyment of learning, to challenge and being challenged, takes you very, very far.
>>
>>35759769
>A willingness to learn coupled with a healthy curiosity are the most attractive features I look for in a guy.
that, and being chad
>>
>>35759769
And when a guy is clearly smarter than you? Do you submit like a little girl?
>>
PROTIP: If you aren't smart you cannot tell who is actually smart

You didn't describe anyone smart in your OP.

>deep discussions about politics or history

That's a sign of an obnoxious pretentious person that thinks they are smart but actually aren't.
>>
>>35759769

Says the Women's Studies major.
>>
>>35760066
See also: Trump supporters who think he's smart.
>>
File: 1487546495136.gif (2MB, 475x277px) Image search: [Google]
1487546495136.gif
2MB, 475x277px
>>35760045
No. We debate until it is proven that I am indeed superior and he resorts to calling me a fag shill kys.
>>
>>35759691
What's your personality type OP?

bleu
>>
>>35760120
Oh, so you're homogay. That means you are automatically low IQ.
>>
Women hate smart men. As a Mensan from a family of Mensans I can tell you this. Women care about 1) physique 2) money. Literally it, they couldn't care if you were a child-raping gay turbo-nazi who had been to prison for fucking cats, as long as you looked hot and spent money on them.
>>
>>35760066
Okay so the term I should use is knowledgeable , would that be okay with you faggot?

Regardless, being knowledgeable about many various subjects can still be a sign of intelligence.

>if you aren't smart you cannot tell who is actually smart

Your just derailing the thread to discuss what actually defines being smart which isn't the purpose at all
>>
File: 1470057840471.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1470057840471.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>35759957
>lady brain boners
>>
What's with most guys I chat with being clueless about their own hobbies, knowing less about them than I do, when they're not even my hobbies?
>>
>>35759769
Even if you were a an astronaut engineer you are still a woman who'd vote the most liberal politicians just to virtue signal to your fake friends, regardless how much it fucks up your society/country.
>>
>>35760287

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Ps1S9aTTg
>>
>>35760159
>buttmad brainlet virgin with serious Dunning-Kruger effect detected
>>
>>35760287
Not her but I don't have a single friend and I boat for the pinkest politician to support my neetbux.
>>
>>35759838
>>35760024
>>35760045
>>35760098
>>35760287
>>35760718

Thanks for the (you)'s guys I was only pretending to be female

>>35759769
>>
>>35759691
I'm a nurse practitioner and have been dating a guy that barely graduated high school for almost 7 years now. Even though I guess I technically know more than him, he's way wittier than me, and never goes for those "low hanging fruit" jokes that drive me crazy.

He is the only person in my life who consistently surprises me, and after 7 years of dating I still don't know what's going to come out of his mouth sometimes. He thinks of things that I don't think I ever could, often on the spot. I find that very impressive, even if he's not book smart. If I ever just want to talk about work stuff, or more academic topics I talk just talk to my friends.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.